Farm Setups

cr41g_1965

Re: Farm Setups

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I have never had that much of a cost issue with leasing and I only play on hard... as long as you get it WHEN you need it, get done what you need to do with it and take it back.. it is a great alternative to money out of pocket on equipment you use once a year

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
utah

Post by utah »

Im running a MF 8700 MF 7700 MF Avtiva 7347 (Really love MF) and a Merlo Telehandler on TWC with seasons and 100 cows
Xbox One
Currently on The West Coast with 9 day seasons and 100 cows
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

well had a sit down tonight and started off a new map on ps4 tvtof cause my system crashed and bought the biggest go loader tractor I could mf 7700 280hp standard tires, water tank 7300 liter, 2 32k dump bed trailers and a snow blower to collect cut grass and put in silo also got loader bucket and pallet forks
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

I've done about a dozen farms from scratch, grinding out money to buy the next best piece of equipment and expand the farm but now my preferred play style is to sell up a farm I'm bored with and use that as starting capital for a new farm with seasons. My favourite go-to tractors throughout FS17 have been the JCBs, Valtras & Challengers (snake liveried of course!).

I've just started up a Woodshire farm though which, in a big change for me, I'm doing as a Case IH farm (and using a lot of the Horsch pack for a change too). Loving the map but I probably wouldn't choose the Case equipment over the alternatives on any other farm, none of it really impresses me over what else I could have in the game.
tommy 135

Post by tommy 135 »

Currently on oakfield I have a, Newholland t7200 for smaller jobs like windrowing towing bale trailers or on a slurry tanker ten I have a newholland t6 180 for spraying and feeding only not used too much then I have a case optum 270 for square and round bailing, slurry and manure spreading, then I have a fendt 939 for mowing sometimes bailing and fertiliser spreading and manure spreading and all of the crop carting jobs may consider a fasttrack 8300 for it tho then I have a newholland t8 for seeding, ploughing and forestry trailer pulling as well as a case magnum 380 for the same jobs, ten I have the biggest tracked challenger and a quadtrack for cultivation ploughing and sometimes seeding.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I am addicted to Fendt, in game and mods, even the combines, although like to make room for a NH T7 Heavy Duty.