Seasons Mod, Consoles, No plant growth.

Scubasteve931

Re: Seasons Mod, Consoles, No plant growth.

Post by Scubasteve931 »

Don't think people read the question properly as I'm experiencing the same issue. Ground temperature has stayed on 4 degrees Celsius since day 1. I'm now on day 13. I've even downloaded seasons from warmer country's to see if that works. Nope still nothing.
Drmattymd

Post by Drmattymd »

Scubasteve931 wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:53 am Don't think people read the question properly as I'm experiencing the same issue. Ground temperature has stayed on 4 degrees Celsius since day 1. I'm now on day 13. I've even downloaded seasons from warmer country's to see if that works. Nope still nothing.
are you using multiple geos? Are you simply fast forwarding through days and nights trying to skip ahead or are you "sleeping" through the night?
Playing on PC and PS4
DEERE317

Post by DEERE317 »

What’s the Season length? Any Geos?
FS15 & FS19 Platinum Edition PC (and War Thunder, Gaijin is way worse than GIANTS ever has been accused of being)
FS Comunity Trader: https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
Desktop: i5-9400f, RTX 2060, 8gb RAM, 256gb SSD.
Laptop: Pentium Silver N5000, UHD605, 4gb RAM, 1tb HDD.
Deere, Fendt, Claas, and sometimes the rest of Agco.
HillbillyChromeFarms

Post by HillbillyChromeFarms »

I'm also having a similar issue. Playing Gold Crest Valley with the Oregon GEO. Planted oat in spring when all conditions were met, it has been sitting at 50% growth all the way through late autumn now.

To add to it, I planted soybeans in three other fields during their window, and I have already harvested that crop, while the oat sits "stuck" so to say. so I guess I will completely lose all the fields that I have planted as it looks like I am going to need to plow the crop and start over.