fuel on a map by Stevie

packer_fan

fuel on a map by Stevie

Post by packer_fan »

someone told me awhile ago that fuel is created at the biogas plant on Stevie's maps. after i fermented a chaff into silage, i've dumped a bunch into the digestors but still no fuel created so i definitely don't think i'm doing something right. it looks like an animal manure/slurry collection point but to me it doesn't make sense that those would be used to make fuel. it has to be easy and i'm just over thinking it, so what do i need or use to make fuel?
PrincessJessi84

Re: fuel on a map by Stevie

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

no its at the bga if its anything like his other maps.. just gotta find the trigger
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
IseOlen

Post by IseOlen »

You have to get the digestate (from BGA) to separate "module" (usually on the BGA territory) that gives you fuel+liquid fert+solid fert.
I'd say this is by far the most profitable part of Stevies maps. Feels like cheating, actually.
MPosp

Post by MPosp »

Stevie's maps are beautiful and sophisticated. Unfortunately maps are extremely easy to play because they are one big cheat.
The fuel is produced in a processor (usually on BGA), where the digestate is placed and the product is also a solid and liquid fertilizer. It's like IRL, right? :mrgreen:
I apologize for English, I use Google Translator. Some terms may be garbled or inaccurate.