Re: Black sheep modding thread #2

Post by fenixguy »

^^I hadn't thought about it but it might work.^^
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Wow... thats interesting.
SMCF is out and nobody wrote a thing here.

First of all thanks a lot BsM for creating such an immersive map. It feels so natural and fluid. All those tiny little details that makes a huge difference.
Chicks running around, that lovely song, the overall theme of creamery farm, everything looks and feels great. Ohh, and the flying plane, ducks on the pond and the lift at the workshop were also great additions. I remember them from sussex farm. Brilliant implementations by alien jim and now they are also here.

Great job BsM :hi:
PS5 / FS22
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

It's a fantastic map beautifully made , the body count may get a little high around the main farm though :biggrin2: can't seem to get the straw trigger for the pigs to work , any suggestions ?
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

RODHA wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:17 am Wow... thats interesting.
SMCF is out and nobody wrote a thing here.

...Great job BsM :hi:
So many threads about SMCF. The map is amazing. Thank you.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Dusty1424 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:47 am ...the body count may get a little high around the main farm though :biggrin2:
Tried to do my best for a couple of hours but then they were just dressing for the ice cream :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Zx6ram

Post by Zx6ram »

Can't get the sheep fed and the 850 steer axle keeps glitching out and the straw at the pigs
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

Zx6ram wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:12 am Can't get the sheep fed and the 850 steer axle keeps glitching out and the straw at the pigs
Feed trigger for the sheep is really tight to the barrier in the sheep shed you have to reverse up close before you get a tip signal, also I can't use baled straw to bed the pigs I have to use a straw chopper
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

I've tried everything but can't get the tip signal for the sheep feed yet.
Ok sorry I got it
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I don't think I'll be playing SMCF again. I have already put 20 hours into the map. I plowed fields together, planted wheat for straw and corn for chaff. Summer rolls around and I cut fields 42 and 31. I got the pottinger(sp?) tedder and started to make hay. The grass didn't change. It's still the same green color. I tried switching tedders, same result. It bites that I put this much time in just for this to happen. I don't have crop moisture on either.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Addictedtofs wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:33 pm I don't think I'll be playing SMCF again. I have already put 20 hours into the map. I plowed fields together, planted wheat for straw and corn for chaff. Summer rolls around and I cut fields 42 and 31. I got the pottinger(sp?) tedder and started to make hay. The grass didn't change. It's still the same green color. I tried switching tedders, same result. It bites that I put this much time in just for this to happen. I don't have crop moisture on either.
Your doing something wrong because I just tedded about 1 hour ago all of field 42.. worked fine for me..
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I could ted, but without it changing color, I can't differentiate between grass and hay. As far as doing something wrong I'd say it's pretty doubtful. Making hay is pretty simple straightforward. Bugs don't affect everyone.

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
lefe1

Post by lefe1 »

Addictedtofs wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:35 pm I could ted, but without it changing color, I can't differentiate between grass and hay. As far as doing something wrong I'd say it's pretty doubtful. Making hay is pretty simple straightforward. Bugs don't affect everyone.
mine changed color to the lighter green
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

That's fine for you but it didn't for me.

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ the thing is if it works even for one player, it means nothing wrong with the map. instead of getting angry on the map you might dig deeper to find a solution. I mowed and tedded F42 last night and it worked fine for me too.
PS5 / FS22
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

That's not true at all. Glitches are dependent on a myriad of factors. I've had playthroughs of games where I haven't experienced any glitches when everyone else was, only to start experiencing them in another playthrough later. Not all glitches happen to everyone every time. I never once saw a dragon fly backwards in skyrim, but a ton of people did. That's one example.