Black sheep modding thread #2

VMB-TAN

Re: Black sheep modding thread #2

Post by VMB-TAN »

For me, on PS4, the log fork with the R902 is very glitchy. Not sure what causes it, but I can't play like this :(
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

OK... Well I've deleted my Woodshire game.... Wasn't happy with how I went about it so... I deleted it.... I want to start a seasons map... I'm thinking about TVTOF.. 5x 6 days... My thing is..... Do I start with what's given to me.... Or... Do I Rp.. Like it was my grandpa's farm... And I inherited it... Along with a small sum of cash from his will that he left me?
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Proud Console Owner XB1
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Both?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

Maybe I'm going about this wrong.... When I start a map.... I need to get a game plan in my head before I just jump in..... Ya know.... I go blind most times and I don't think that's always the best way to go....
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Proud Console Owner XB1
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

I hardly ever have a plan.Nice avatar
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:47 pm I hardly ever have a plan.Nice avatar
:hi: Thank you good friend.... red glasses made it for me :coolnew:
Proud Console Owner XB1
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

I always get rid of starting equipment and go my own route. Mostly bsm massey pack with a few other sprinkles. I like the look and feel of the older tractors and while my family ran massey combines we ran ford tractors for the longest time. Now its jd and nh on my uncle's farm and agco, white, gleaner, kubota on my father in law's farm. Then our orchard has an old long tractor, and im restoring a cub cadet lo-boy. So the little masseys that just came out are perfect for my in game orchard, and i work from old massey pack up to the valtra and fendt favorite tractors with massey combines. Though the new rostlemash (sp?) has been getting worked in here and there. Running on tvof and woodshire.
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

So guys, I'm in love with the excavator. I can't say enough good about it. I've said it before on here and some of you may remember, but I have always hated logging in this game. I was so excited to get BSMs "tree-destroyer". But I gave this thing a try and I'm hooked. I love it. This is literally my first semi-trailer of logs I've ever loaded since forestry was in this game. Took about 30 mins total. That's cutting, bucking, sawing to length, and loading.
This thing is a beast!
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

Nice job
Proud Console Owner XB1
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

The addition of the excavators are awesome, thank you BsM.
Does anyone know an eta on the update for the hook lift truck (850)?
I seen a video of the updated truck some time ago last year but still nothing.

They mentioned that the steering and the HP was going to be adjusted.

Any info would be nice, thanks.

fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

BSM has decided to not update their progress as much. They got so much hate from people demanding the excavators get released that they decided to just keep us in the dark and I don't blame them. I'm also patiently but anxiously waiting for the 850 update and the MAN pack. No word on either's progress.
Battousaid1

Post by Battousaid1 »

I love using the excavators I can’t wait to use them along with the wood chipper and skid steer when they come out gonna be fun good work bsm
Ps4 player
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiZLgUZuEq3AgjM6qfNyuC8mK-Xl I'm starting to get the hang of the 902 excavator feller buncher
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AiZLgUZuEq3AgjR_G_ZOuUOF9Noi hears the end result now I have a lot of skidding to do lol
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I just went in debt and bought my first Scorpion King and am about to go all-in on logging for a little bit. The 902 makes logging so easy it's ridiculous. I'm getting around $60,000 a load at the moment. Takes about 30 mins or so to get a load with a chainsaw. I imagine the Scorpion will cut that in half.