Black sheep modding thread #2

fenixguy

Re: Black sheep modding thread #2

Post by fenixguy »

I'm going to chime in here. I didn't really care about the back hoe since they announced it. I was happy a lot of folks were getting something that was highly requested, but I didnt really want it. Ive been gone all weekend and just now downloaded it and tried it out. I have to say, brilliant work BSM. It's a fantastic piece of equipment and I really love using it. I spent 30 mins just moving a pile of silage around for no reason whatsoever. It truly is a blast to use. 5 out of 5 for sure.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

I finally got some practice in it and this machine is ridicules how much it compares to real life excavators. You can dog leg track turn. You can load the excavator without dropping the trailer by lifting the tracks on trailer and spinning around to pick up the rear. Amazing job on the excavator. Its a lot of fun. So one either has excavator experience or watched a shot ton of YouTube videos to make sure it could do this. Also it hauls really well on trailers. Thanks for the work! Now get on to squaring up the 850 so it looks like a truck :)
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

I ran in to a bug or whatever with the BSM stumpgrinder/plow yesterday. I was grinding a tree on Oakfield farm and al of a sudden I was flying... Way up in the air an landed on the other side of the map :lol: not sure if it's something with the grinder or not but it sure was fun :mrgreen:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

^^ You should have bought the field you have landed on, just for good luck :mrgreen:
PS5 / FS22
Stu B

Post by Stu B »

Zb Fatal wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:29 pm
Stu B wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:26 pm
Zb Fatal wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:59 pm Question about the grapple bucket. It does not load all the way, is it a bug or is it me? I put the bucket all the way down and close it but it only fills potatoes, and beets to about 900. Any suggestions?
I find sweeping it around the pile fills it.

SB
Didn't even think about that to be honest lol.
With it closed sweep around the pile, think of it more as a magnet or a hoover! Not 100% realistic but enjoyable non the less.

SB
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

I'm currently playing on Woodshire fun little map. I have joined together several of the fields and going to turn it into one big corn field and try to fill those huge bunkers and then get an excavator where I can hone my skills
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Proud Console Owner XB1
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

^^Yeah, it's pretty fun to load silage with.^^ I may even get into forestry one day.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

Azfoor wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:00 am I ran in to a bug or whatever with the BSM stumpgrinder/plow yesterday. I was grinding a tree on Oakfield farm and al of a sudden I was flying... Way up in the air an landed on the other side of the map :lol: not sure if it's something with the grinder or not but it sure was fun :mrgreen:
dynamite you used earlier that u thought was a dud wasn't. got to grinding it and it blow u up lol
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

How do you fill up with slurry on TVTOF...can’t find the trigger
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Patrick73 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:54 pm How do you fill up with slurry on TVTOF...can’t find the trigger
On PS4 I just pulled next to the pump looking thing beside the slurry pit.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Farmer man wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:04 pm
Azfoor wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:00 am I ran in to a bug or whatever with the BSM stumpgrinder/plow yesterday. I was grinding a tree on Oakfield farm and al of a sudden I was flying... Way up in the air an landed on the other side of the map :lol: not sure if it's something with the grinder or not but it sure was fun :mrgreen:
dynamite you used earlier that u thought was a dud wasn't. got to grinding it and it blow u up lol
Yea might have been some tnt involved, I mean it must have been the way I was flying :lol:
RODHA wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 10:16 am ^^ You should have bought the field you have landed on, just for good luck :mrgreen:
Yea why didn't I think of that..! :sadnew:
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

TacoFarmer wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:44 am
Patrick73 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:54 pm How do you fill up with slurry on TVTOF...can’t find the trigger
On PS4 I just pulled next to the pump looking thing beside the slurry pit.
It’s only 2% full...wonder if that’s why? I’m using the biggest slurry spreader dunno if that’s why but it works at the BGA
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Sorted my problem and some info for everybody,I think it was because I had slurry from the BGA in the spreader once it had emptied it filled from the cow slurry pit no problem
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Just my money on Oakfield to put the excavators to "realistic" use . I quite like the excavators but it's just the controls to get to grips with , i find them alright but I'm a bit flimsy .
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Patrick73 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:23 pm Sorted my problem and some info for everybody,I think it was because I had slurry from the BGA in the spreader once it had emptied it filled from the cow slurry pit no problem
Done this on GCV lol. Slurry and digestate dont mix.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .