Black sheep modding thread #2

Davo79

Re: Black sheep modding thread #2

Post by Davo79 »

Farmer man wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:13 pm
Davo79 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:04 pm
W1der wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:22 am Yes, "the supports" are one issue with this mod as they skid/slip way to easy.
As with everything withing "FS" you can test and test, but when you make it official it does not take more than 5 min for someone to find things you missed.
The tools not following the arm was blatantly obvious in their videos of it operating. And a 2 year old could have noticed the supports not functioning properly. Black sheep nodding is more concerned about the amount of mods they put out as opposed to the quality of mods they make. They're so hit and miss it's disappointing. One mod will be perfect then the next will be stuff.
davo79
bro
really you on here ranting busting black sheep's balls why don't you go and make a few.... make one mod like the902 and make it perfect
Oh the typical response of someone who can't take a bit of criticism.
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

davo79 critism is a great thing just been a lot of people who are not as polite with it i did though notice a lot of the same things you dis.
Davo79

Post by Davo79 »

Well facts of the matter are they are hit and miss. 6 months of design and testing to have that many issues that weren't assessed. Bigger ones which make me personally not like it are when you go to attach a tool to it the tool jumps around then tosses the excavator around like a feather. The fact that when it's loaded on a trailer and you pull the trailer down the road it sounds li me tracks on asphalt. The stump grinder has a very narrow area for it to work right. The pivots on the log grapple teeth pop out all over the place. I'm sure there's more but I gave up using it.
"I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years."
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

ya if u leave the arm just a hair above attachment excavator won't jump and the grinder does need to be adjusted so it grinds the whole length of grinder
Guil

Post by Guil »

Everyone has the right to share their opinion whether anyone else agrees with or not. Just because a mod is highly sought after doesn't take away anyone's right to criticise it.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Imo, criticism is one thing, calling someones hard work "stuff" is another. And that one, I never accept. Under any circumstances.
PS5 / FS22
eric21

Post by eric21 »

All mods are good
Ihatemyself

Post by Ihatemyself »

Everybody go to the bsm website they have some news for us!
I like tractors and stuff :d
kane1973

Post by kane1973 »

Looking forward to the Rabaud
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

PS5 / FS22
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

Good for them they deserve so much gratitude and appreciation for the tireless efforts they put in for us console players. KEEP UP THE AWESOME JOB BSM!!!
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Proud Console Owner XB1
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Go Bsm!
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
TurboFarmer

Post by TurboFarmer »

For anyone complaining about the tool not staying attached to the boom, you are barking up the wrong tree. That is a problem that lies entirely in Giant's stuff game coding.

If you want to complain, then complain to Giants to fix their game engine.
I swear, the level of ignorance around forums is sometimes astounding.

Thank you BSM for the only mod that I have ever wished to come to console!
PS4 Farmer
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I like the excavators I think bsm did a awesome job I'm starting to get used to the controls don't worry bsm thear are a lot of people no matter what you do would still complain they probably would still complain if you gave them a real excavator lol.
I thank you for all the time you took to work on these i know it probably wasn't easy I think some people need to learn some manners it just comes out and already people start completely bad mouthing it . It would be simpler to just ask for a update and leave it at that.
I'm not turning the head a or swinging it a hundred miles an hour in turned down the arm sensitivity the stuff moveing
I sint to noticeable i just wanted to say bsm thanks for all these amazing mods don't worry about all these whiners if
Theay don't like the mods then go play fs15
Sundropjunkie

Post by Sundropjunkie »

Totally agree
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Proud Console Owner XB1