Black sheep modding thread #2

Farmer man

Re: Black sheep modding thread #2

Post by Farmer man »

well I c still no new mods
markare

Post by markare »

Most of the team are only back one day. Give them a chance. Constant postings of I see no new mods. I want them to concentrate on this one mod and pass it through. How long will this mod take, etc will NOT get nods released any faster. These things take time. They do not test them 24hours a day after they have been sent to them. They work until 5pm then no firth er testing is going on. They are also preparing for farmcon 18, a new dlc and a new release later this year. Remember giants are a small group. They don't have the man power of Bethesda, rockstar, and all those kinds of game devs. In short
Patience is what is needed
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

Pardon my ignorance, but can someone please fill me in on excavators and what their purpose is?
heyimbill.com
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

In this game I see it being a less-efficient telehandler.
Some people like the struggle.

EDIT: Howdy neighbor
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

markare wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:49 pm Most of the team are only back one day. Give them a chance. Constant postings of I see no new mods. I want them to concentrate on this one mod and pass it through. How long will this mod take, etc will NOT get nods released any faster. These things take time. They do not test them 24hours a day after they have been sent to them. They work until 5pm then no firth er testing is going on. They are also preparing for farmcon 18, a new dlc and a new release later this year. Remember giants are a small group. They don't have the man power of Bethesda, rockstar, and all those kinds of game devs. In short
Patience is what is needed
it was a statement was not a complaint and well aware of farm on the new dlc and future releases
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

BSM is a good modding company keep up the good work
markare

Post by markare »

Farmer man wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:21 pm
it was a statement was not a complaint and well aware of farm on the new dlc and future releases
The majority of your posts are the same thing. Any news about XYZ mod, why don't we have nods. Will mods drop today.
Constantly you are told the same thing, only ones that know are giants employees how far testing has come. If mods are available they will appear in the mod hub in game. There is no need to constantly ask if they passed or failed, or ask the progress. Like I said patience is what is needed. When they are ready they will get released and rest assured someone will post that they are available as they have done with all the highly anticipated mods that get released.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

markare wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:32 pm
Farmer man wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:21 pm
The majority of your posts are the same thing. Any news about XYZ mod, why don't we have nods. Will mods drop today.
Constantly you are told the same thing, only ones that know are giants employees how far testing has come. If mods are available they will appear in the mod hub in game. There is no need to constantly ask if they passed or failed, or ask the progress. Like I said patience is what is needed. When they are ready they will get released and rest assured someone will post that they are available as they have done with all the highly anticipated mods that get released.
you know what I posted no new mods today earlier it was not a complaint it was a thought on a open forum so I'm sorry but I know how it works been playing this game since the beginning and I don't need you or anyone elsa to tell me how it works so with that enjoy the game and play on
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Once it comes out , I'm going to send it to Oakfield. Also I'm sorry bsm but I think I'm starting to dislike TVTOF. It's just to big of a map , I'd prefer something based on a real place . I'm sure you could do some smallish German map with lots of detail. But bsm is the best modding so far i have experienced . Keep up the amazing , quality work and i can reaasure you . I'm also hoping bsm will stay with us through forever. I reckon they could make good or better mods but it's just the time. Quality is better than quantity , that's the saying. Maybe then can team up with OD and BB and they could make outstanding mods .
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

I like TVTOF map, its possible to shape and create there. Just wish the ground texture would be sand/dirt not green. Bec then we could make roads with roller on console everywhere. That matters for all maps
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

Farmer216 wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:01 pmEDIT: Howdy neighbor
Howdy! :biggrin2:
heyimbill.com
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I deleted my save on TVTOF,the biggest mistake I made was not investing in animals asap and just going for land and larger tractors so I will restart one day but keep it smalller with animals. Think it needs an update as there are some fields when you work them at the edge say this is not your field (nothing major)
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I've got about 75 hours on TVTOF since seasons came out and I'll be happy there for a while. It's a big map with a small farming feel. Lots of traveling. I like that.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
johnj

Post by johnj »

I am now on 126 hours TVTOF. At first I wasn't too keen on the map but it has really grown on me and you can change so much with some serious forestry. I am looking forward to Oakfield but this is my favourite map so far. Thanks BSM.
SimulatedSphere

Post by SimulatedSphere »

Can' wait for their upcoming projects like the MAN chaff truck.
XBOX ONE S ( I don't have limited power :biggrin2: )| FS17 | UK
Just waiting for FS19!
I play with as much realism as possible :wink3:
XBOX ONE S ¦ On Estancia / Sussex Farm / Oakfield |FS13 , FS15 , FS17
Thank you to all modders out there , the game would never be the same without you!😎 :hi:
Thank you to Giants as my Xbox would never be the same without you!😎 :hi: