Do bales on a autoload trailer "exist"?

crash

Do bales on a autoload trailer "exist"?

Post by crash »

I play on a map that isent optimised for Seasons, (Gemeinde rade) And hay bales will rot under a roof i Guess. I have used the joskin autoload trailer for some time but i havent given the fact that the straps dident go over the bales any though, neither the fact that i could take corners at 50km/h :mrgreen: the bales have no wheight when in autoload mode. So i unloaded the bales onto the trailer for the first time, and got the straps over the load and trippel barrel rolled the trailer and tractor on the first corner :gamer: So if i keep the bales in this autoload state, will they rot? I put 416 bales in a bale shed, i Guess the same goes for them, they dosent exist sorta..
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
crash

Re: Do bales on a autoload trailer "exist"?

Post by crash »

you cant pick the bales off the trailer With a bale spike either when they are in this "autoload state"
In Norway
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

If a map isnt seasons ready then the bales wont rot even if you leve them outside! but if you play on a map that is seasons ready then they will rot outside but not inside a shed!

So you dont need to have them in this "autoload" state :biggrin2:
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

They don't exist, no. The trailer deletes the bales as it picks them up and spawns identical bales when you tell it to unload, hence no collisions or weight.
The interesting glitch I found is if you reset the trailer with bales autoloaded, it leaves them behind, and turns up at the reset point still loaded!
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

You need to unload them onto the trailer to make the exist and then strap them.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

Hairy Bob wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:34 am They don't exist, no. The trailer deletes the bales as it picks them up and spawns identical bales when you tell it to unload, hence no collisions or weight.
The interesting glitch I found is if you reset the trailer with bales autoloaded, it leaves them behind, and turns up at the reset point still loaded!
hairy Bob are u on console or pc
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

I'm on PC, I'd be interested to know if it works with the ones that consoles have.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

So theoretically you can keep bales stored on these trailers and go past the 200 bales limit?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Azfoor

Post by Azfoor »

Yes in theory, but I heard something about that it's not good to keep things in the autoload state when quitting the game because it can break the savegame.
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I'm gonna test it on my ps4 - will let you know - I am at 150 bales on woodshire - will post in a couple of days.
crash

Post by crash »

I used av autoload trailer and unloaded one stack on top of another, on pc, one bale went missing in the ground, hope seasons kills it under there😂
In Norway
empato

Post by empato »

If it`s a grass or hay bale it will rot away. If it`s a silage bale, it will stay there forever...
The Dude

Post by The Dude »

I know the handheld computer doesn't work on bales on a trailer, they have to be on the ground.

I bale on every farm and max my silage bales all of the time. I don't think it would be good to push past the 200 number either. You'd be better off to sell them or store the grass in a silo until you did sell them in order to make more.

I store grass and make bales through all of the seasons, if snow just get the brush out and clean off a flat area to work. And store them in a barn until they are ready. Storing in a barn is a lot neater than just laying about.

What we need is a bale barn storage placeable for the consoles that takes your bale and turns it into a number until you want them. I hate storing hundreds of thousands of pounds of grass, hay and straw because I can't make more than 200 bales.