Courseplay augerwagon doesn't unload

Paeppchen

Courseplay augerwagon doesn't unload

Post by Paeppchen »

Hi Guys
I hope someone knows something here.
I have setup courseplay in augerwagon mod, course wit one [P] point for unloading in semitrailer. The tractor drive the course and stops at the semi, but does not unload. I tried the same course with unloading point, the he wants a waiting point or a combination of unloading and waiting point, which he doesn't like either, It work fine but since some update weeks ago it seems to stop working.
I didn't use this feature for a while;e because I played maps with small or medium fields.
I hope you got an Idea
Love
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
"Keep calm and play farming simulator"
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
gearhed502

Re: Courseplay augerwagon doesn't unload

Post by gearhed502 »

Try running the course untill you get to the pause point where you want it to unload and stop the course there. Try manually moving the auger pipe up and down to see if you can get it to unload. If you can get it to unload, click on the save pipe position in the courseplay menu and it should work when you run the course. If you can't get it to unload manually, you may be to close or to far from whatever your unloading into.
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

I know that and when the auger wagon stops the only think I do is to stop the course and press unload. But I have to do it all the time even with the perfect pipe setting. It work , I know that and I am at a loss, I don't why the does this tome...
Love
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei
At the other end of the internet is still a human being. Show some respect and manners
Jotboy

Post by Jotboy »

Had something like that before, the combine add on mod could be the cause. hth
Paeppchen

Post by Paeppchen »

Thanks, I look into it tonight
Love
Rolf
Seit Ls 11 dabei