missions

blackiecat

missions

Post by blackiecat »

Is there a way to find which farmers have missions to do without going through all the places on the map maybe a flashing light at the field would help
FarmerJimbob

Re: missions

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Only way you can get an idea is looking at the growth stage on the map - if the field is ready for harvest there will be a harvest mission (they don't harvest until just before the crop will wither); if its harvested there will be a plowing mission; if its plowed/cultivated there will be a sowing mission; if its in a growth phase there will likely be a fertilising mission available. If you harvest then you'll be able to do a fertilising mission straight after and then maybe plowing. The only times I think a mission isn't available is if you have done a mission at that field state stage already.
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

I'm on Oakfield Farm at the moment with seasons early spring/late spring time been to a lot of farmers with no missions so to save going through them all I think a update would be a good idea with a marker/light on the map where the work is they might stick it in the new version when it comes out hope so
johnj

Post by johnj »

Yes it would be good for maps with limited missions.
Oakfield only has missions for fields 3,5,6 and 21
blackiecat

Post by blackiecat »

That's handy to know that seasons mod changes loads of things makes it more like real life