sunshine valley

Soles2023

Re: sunshine valley

Post by Soles2023 »

SilverRedman63 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:35 pm What are you going to do with just a tractor and a plow - yea you can go around and plow all the fields you want, then what? , sit around and wait on the weeds to grow back so you can plow them again? You don't really play the game do you?
What can you do with "just a tractor and plow"? You can create your own fields, then you start doing missions or lease a small trailer and buy a chainsaw and start doing forestry, or take out what is remaining on your loan and lease your starting equipment. You work your way up to owning your own Vechicals and purchasing more fields and start making a profit. The possibilities are endless. And before you ask "who would want to do all that"? There are many. So the question now is, Do you really play the game?
XB1/PC
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

The OldMan wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:48 am Only showing 99 gold nuggets any idea where the last one is ????
The most difficult one for me was the last one. It didn't show up on the map. I found it by chance on the road running down the right side (map edge) of field #26 (I thing that's the number). Its the large field near the lower right corner of the map.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Although the name is American-ish and the houses etc. are all American style, why does the traffic run on the left side? :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

SOMS2 said it was European based
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Minute09

Post by Minute09 »

RODHA wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:28 am Although the name is American-ish and the houses etc. are all American style, why does the traffic run on the left side? :biggrin2:
It maybe euro based but it's more American based. There is a lot of land that could be fields if the moddor had look to the top right of the map, just above the pigs. The lack of equipment is a headache you have to use the money mod to get anywhere. Just hop the update will sort this. :confusednew:
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

I can't even get it to download
PsychoFarmer

Post by PsychoFarmer »

^^ I’m having trouble getting the modhub to even load
Console: PS4 FS19 Felsbrunn ... UK
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Minute09 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:17 pm It maybe euro based but it's more American based. There is a lot of land that could be fields if the moddor had look to the top right of the map, just above the pigs. The lack of equipment is a headache you have to use the money mod to get anywhere. Just hop the update will sort this. :confusednew:
Somethingonmyshoe2 always allows a lot of open space on his maps that can be turned into fields to give players options to do what they want with the map. And the lack of equipment is intended to make it tough, as a lot of players requested this so it won't change with an update. As you have done, if you don't fancy the grind of that then players can use the money cheat.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I don't like to collect the gold. I am playing tvtof without getting them. got to a million in debt and finally got out. ready for another map after lent. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
AP_Oddity7

Post by AP_Oddity7 »

I'm a bit wary of committing any serious time to this map - the massively pixellated edges of the map which you can drive into and effectively be under the map need sorting. Concerned that might be a update that requires a new savegame.

I'm actually surprised this map got through testing - pity really because it's a decent map otherwise.
Minute09

Post by Minute09 »

FarmerJimbob wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:04 pm
Minute09 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:17 pm It maybe euro based but it's more American based. There is a lot of land that could be fields if the moddor had look to the top right of the map, just above the pigs. The lack of equipment is a headache you have to use the money mod to get anywhere. Just hop the update will sort this. :confusednew:
Somethingonmyshoe2 always allows a lot of open space on his maps that can be turned into fields to give players options to do what they want with the map. And the lack of equipment is intended to make it tough, as a lot of players requested this so it won't change with an update. As you have done, if you don't fancy the grind of that then players can use the money cheat.
That's a fair point and I have been on this map for a bit now there is a few bugs for example when moving bells around the map on the roads the Bale trailer twitchers and forces you off the road the texture near the outskirts of the map I eat near the mountains yes there is some open area there but you can't flower it he just pays attention to the grassroots it will be perfect *thumbsup* I'm starting to see how this map is a great map but it just needs a few tweaks here and there so hopefully these few tweaks will be in an update I don't want to be seen to be slagging off the modders because they do a great job bringing new maps no equipment to this game
Minute09

Post by Minute09 »

Sorry I mean bales not bells damn autocorrect
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

To be fair I haven't played the map, although I have played some of his other ones. I did watch a map tour video since I posted though and I saw that actually the area you mentioned (top right corner) isn't really accessible to be farmed so it is a fair point that its maybe an opportunity missed. I didn't take your post as slagging the modder off btw - I believe in constructive criticism, even for free mods.
Minute09

Post by Minute09 »

FarmerJimbob wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:59 pm To be fair I haven't played the map, although I have played some of his other ones. I did watch a map tour video since I posted though and I saw that actually the area you mentioned (top right corner) isn't really accessible to be farmed so it is a fair point that its maybe an opportunity missed. I didn't take your post as slagging the modder off btw - I believe in constructive criticism, even for free mods.
*thumbsup*
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

Minute09 I have figured out the trailer twitch thing - its the Center line reflectors they must be a little to high and the front wheel of the trailer hits them, the smaller tractors do somewhat the same thing.
PC/Xbox1