Funky Weather

strkrace86

Funky Weather

Post by strkrace86 »

So I am playing the Old Farm The Valley map with seasons. During my first summer There were a couple times it snowed (no accumulation), I just brushed it off (being from Michigan I am used to weird weather). Then during the entire winter I didn't get snow once, let alone accumulation. Anybody else experience anything like this?
strkrace86

Re: Funky Weather

Post by strkrace86 »

I should also note that I am using the USA Midwest geo
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

You sure it wasn't hail in the summer? It looks a lot like snow falling. I'm using the standard seasons mod with no GEO mod and usually have snow on the ground until Spring. I think snow is rare with the Midwest GEO.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
reallogger

Post by reallogger »

strkrace86 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:11 pm So I am playing the Old Farm The Valley map with seasons. During my first summer There were a couple times it snowed (no accumulation), I just brushed it off (being from Michigan I am used to weird weather). Then during the entire winter I didn't get snow once, let alone accumulation. Anybody else experience anything like this?
It was hail, not snow. Hail is not forecasted and there is a small chance it occurs. It will not accumulate on the ground as snow does.