Re: FS19 to have new game engine ?!?

Post by canadafarms »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:31 pm ^^ better be beards....lol
LMFAO!!! YES please add beards to the avatars Giants *thumbsup*
PS4
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

They chose a good period to change their game engine. Did anybody notice that the cost of a video card doubled. I have a system that would have benefited from EVGA's 1060 board with 6GB on board. The original cost was under $300.00. Under Newegg, the current pricing is just over $500.00.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Can't wait to see what GIANTS does with FS19... lis you better give us a graphics comparison ASAP!!
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
mikejl46

Post by mikejl46 »

I will switch from 17 to 19 as long as it has what 17 has plus more, especially logging equipment, need more in game logging equipment for sure.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

I'd like to see (without mods):
- Expanded chicken options like the other animals.
- Greenhouses that produce skids (like the sheep), so we can deliver ourselves.
- Option to deliver milk or have it sold automatically.
- Return of the fork delivery missions. Give us a little extra time so we can load on a flatbed
- Delivery missions from npc farmers and allow us to use our own truck/equipment (maybe a little extra pay for using our own)
- Out-of-the-box maps that have all animals on the main farm. I don't always like to drive the distance or buy extra equipment to tab to.
- Option to choose what we start with. Presets could be, start as a helper with zero equipment, a tractor or two...
- Option to rearrange our farm such as moving cows over here, sheep over there...
- Ability to create paths and roads
- Ability to remove shrubbery that we can't currently remove
- Maybe even landscape our farm a bit with flower beds, hedges..

Obviously I'd like to see a lot, but even some of the things mentioned would be awesome
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
midnightrider

Post by midnightrider »

Lisertan wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:25 pm
Krd1749 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:48 pm I still worry that Farming Simulator 17 is so good that people won't want to buy 19.

But I saw the statements from Giants that Daggerwin posted and I feel a little better about the amount of new stuff being added.
Look, it won't be an entirely new game. Farming is farming after all and we have some basics we will keep, so some things will feel quite similar. That's normal. The difference is: We will add to what we have and make it better and we do that with every single game. Some things change, some remain the same and some new stuff gets added.

People love to tell us we didn't change the game (my favourite: It still looks the same as FS08 .. WTF guys?) but that's simply not true at all. Some people like to point out that they feel we didn't change it enough for their liking and I think that's fair.

We will add some things to FS19 that, at least in my book, will change a lot. Even the things we've already announced do that (for me at least). Like a real sky with a moving sun and moon? With clouds that turn grey before it rains so you can predict that? Might not sound like much for some of you, but for me that's a big deal. The graphic looks INSANE compared to FS17 (I'm not kidding, I'll show a comparison as soon as I can), we will have horses and.. well... woof woof .. (I didn't announce anything here!) .. also character customization ... these things make a difefrence already and we haven't even started to tell you guys what's coming.
I might be the only one, but what keeps me coming back to this game is you don't have to jump thought any hoops to play it. The only unlock is the amount of money you have and there is a mod if you want to have a save game for playing around with a piece of equipment for awhile or build a giant farm to start out with. I would hate to see that change.

I like what we have seen so far and looking forward to hearing more.

If I could ask for something to be added. It would be a 1950's to early 1960's U.S. map with a small family farm that could be run with a couple of small tractors, a 50's style stepside truck and a grain truck from around that time.
Scuba steve

Post by Scuba steve »

I always thought it would be a cool idea when starting a new map to start with an old broke down looking house, farm and equipment, then there is another farm on the map where you can purchase it but it would cost millions and it would be modern looking and expensive looking (big house, huge barn and equipment storage sheds, bigger and modern looking silos etc...)
FS17 on Xbox One X. FS19 on PC

Chicago, IL

MyYouTube Channel :coolnew:
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

ekeenan wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:44 am They chose a good period to change their game engine. Did anybody notice that the cost of a video card doubled. I have a system that would have benefited from EVGA's 1060 board with 6GB on board. The original cost was under $300.00. Under Newegg, the current pricing is just over $500.00.
Some Nvidia cards have. Certain 10 series cards are being mass bought for bitcoin mining. Can still buy at or near MSRP from big box stores or Nvidia themselves. (Actually Nvidia may not sell directly anymore so that may not be an option)
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Scuba steve wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:31 pm I always thought it would be a cool idea when starting a new map to start with an old broke down looking house, farm and equipment, then there is another farm on the map where you can purchase it but it would cost millions and it would be modern looking and expensive looking (big house, huge barn and equipment storage sheds, bigger and modern looking silos etc...)
there is a pc game that has many of those features.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I will stick to my dog training for gold nugget hunting or what ever they use as collectables this time around theory.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

livesea72 wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:12 am
Scuba steve wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:31 pm I always thought it would be a cool idea when starting a new map to start with an old broke down looking house, farm and equipment, then there is another farm on the map where you can purchase it but it would cost millions and it would be modern looking and expensive looking (big house, huge barn and equipment storage sheds, bigger and modern looking silos etc...)
there is a pc game that has many of those features.
That game is not for sale at the moment over legal issues regarding content theft.
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

thumbwiz wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:31 am I'd like to see (without mods):
- Expanded chicken options like the other animals.
- Greenhouses that produce skids (like the sheep), so we can deliver ourselves.
- Option to deliver milk or have it sold automatically.
- Return of the fork delivery missions. Give us a little extra time so we can load on a flatbed
- Delivery missions from npc farmers and allow us to use our own truck/equipment (maybe a little extra pay for using our own)
- Out-of-the-box maps that have all animals on the main farm. I don't always like to drive the distance or buy extra equipment to tab to.
- Option to choose what we start with. Presets could be, start as a helper with zero equipment, a tractor or two...
- Option to rearrange our farm such as moving cows over here, sheep over there...
- Ability to create paths and roads
- Ability to remove shrubbery that we can't currently remove
- Maybe even landscape our farm a bit with flower beds, hedges..

Obviously I'd like to see a lot, but even some of the things mentioned would be awesome
Yeah, I think that this year, the horses will replace chickens. I could be wrong. The mission system could be like it was in fs 15 though. I liked that one better.IDK about all of the anamals on one farm though. I like them spread out. Just my 2 cents
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Don't turn this into a request thread guys or it'll be locked like so many threads.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
clarkrcc55

Post by clarkrcc55 »

ekeenan wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:44 am They chose a good period to change their game engine. Did anybody notice that the cost of a video card doubled. I have a system that would have benefited from EVGA's 1060 board with 6GB on board. The original cost was under $300.00. Under Newegg, the current pricing is just over $500.00.
That's because everyone is buying graphics cards to do processing to mine for bitcoin and have ruined the market.
Ps4 player
Billings, Montana.
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

For me I would like to see
1- Complete tractor lines adding the Farmall, and Maxxum for CaseIH would be nice, Challenger 400,500,500, E series tractor along with Massey 57000 and 67000 also Fendt 300 and 500 tractors.
2- Complete Combine Lines to include the Challenger CH 500E and accompanying attachments, also Fendt Combines L,C and P series Combines
3- Windrowers for New Holland the Speedrower same for CaseIH, AGCO should get the Massey Ferguson WR 9800 and 9900, Challenger has the same series except in yellow
4- Balers for all AGCO needs be added in color for Fendt Massey and Challenger, in the 2200 and 2300 and there round baler 2900 Fendt for Square and round are different for Fendt it would be the 1200 series and there round baler is 1100.
5- Forage Harvsting is Fendt only and it is the Katana 65 and 85
6- Seeding for AGCO should have SUnflower and WHite for tillage which include chisels and cultivators is Sunflower and White also for CaseIH and New Holland would be there's
7- Valtra should get there A series tractors and there other equipment working on a list as still researching for Valtra sites will be included soon.