Goals of your franchise you should be looking into for maximizing profits

seltzy123

Goals of your franchise you should be looking into for maximizing profits

Post by seltzy123 »

1. realistic ground texture. (mud, water puddles, dirt, pick rocks out of fields)
2. maintenance
3. better hired help. (track salaries, chose who to hire, have them have certain abilities that differ, and almost build a relationship with them, have them go and do a task and return in the tractor)
4. have a ingame story trailer like how madden did it
5.MORE CASE IH. where is case ih planters, rippers (american plow), STEIGERS?? (8wheeler), AND keep the quadtrack too. THEY ALREADY HAVE THE LICENSE. WHY ARE WE NOT SEEING THEM? in addition to the new challenger 1050, and fendt 1050. ACGO combines please.
6. GPS for xbox one and ps4. (maybe buy from store and put it on whichever tractor you want and change it to whichever tractor after purchase)
7. better selling points. make them modern. make a huge grain elevator, and sugar beet plant?
8. Better farm/ barn yard. machine shop for maintenance. better dairy barns. maybe a gea milking parlor with the ferris wheel?
9. GEA euipment, tankers, pumps, milking equipment. PLEASE, IM BEGGING YOU
10. instead of running next to the cow pit, maybe drive under a spout to fill the slurry? and build maybe a cow lagoon that you have to pump out.
11. better SILAGE please.
12. have the option to chose if the tractor your buying is american looking or european looking. (warning flashers, warning signs to keep both parties happy)

I live on a farm, I farm constantly with almost half of the brands you have in this game. you guys did a fantastic job creating this game. I just think it could be so much more.
message me via email.

best regards,

seltzy123
MrSquealypig

Re: Goals of your franchise you should be looking into for maximizing profits

Post by MrSquealypig »

That is a lot of work
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Does seem like a lot of work and the opposite of maximizing profits. The best way to maximize profits is just to take FS17, pretty it up and release it as FS19.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

If I'm to believe (somehow) what the title says then it means Giants doesn't know what to do for maximing their profits so they definitely need to do what any player suggests. That is an interesting concept.
PS5 / FS22
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Krd1749 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:15 am That is a lot of work
Well, Giants can't stand still now there's some real competition in the marketplace. As good a job as they did with 17 they need to up their game for 19. Agree with most of what the OP suggests except the equipment stuff - individuals have brand preferences but not everyone is the same, I don't care much for Case IH for instance.
AP_Oddity7

Post by AP_Oddity7 »

Pretty much agree with FarmerJimbob - I'd go along with all the points except the equipment - not being a farmer, one tractor or tool is very much like another. I tend to go off the numbers and functionality rather than the sticker on the side.
Oneblock

Post by Oneblock »

I really do not want to spend time picking rocks out of fields.
I do not want the game telling me my story.
More German equipment, English, French, Brazilian. I hope you see my point.

The new lighting engine will add a lot. I would love them to stop rain coming through roofs.

Agreed, AI needs improvement. Though, that other game is not as smart as it tries to pretend it is.
jackcollins

Post by jackcollins »

im not one to tell people what their doing is wrong but
1)john deere is a must
2) why have weidmann logo but kramer name its just a reskin!
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

RODHA wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:58 am If I'm to believe (somehow) what the title says then it means Giants doesn't know what to do for maximing their profits so they definitely need to do what any player suggests. That is an interesting concept.
Pretty much :D

Welcome to the forums @OT and thanks for the ideas. Rest assured we know what we do :) You might want to check the forums, you'll find some answers to your ideas here already.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
markare

Post by markare »

Not sure how much of a must John deere actually is. Did the lack of JD equipment hinder sales of any of the farm sim titles?? One brand does not make or break a game.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

a tractor is a tractor is a tractor.....

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
markare

Post by markare »

Exactly
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
BARNYwithaGUN

Post by BARNYwithaGUN »

cr41g_1965 wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:36 pm a tractor is a tractor is a tractor.....
Not true slap a coat of magic green paint on it and it'll magically make some of the green in your wallet dissapear :mrgreen:
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

John Deere is not the greatest tractor brand in the world , it's good but no better than any other of the leading makes, we run 3 of them , we also run 2 Case , which are the equal of the Deeres , and better value for money at purchase , I can't understand why some people obsess over JD , remember they have resisted giants attempts to include them in the game ,I personally don't care whether they're included or not , the game is still the best farm sim game available and I'm looking forward to fs19 JD or not
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

JD has always been known for some of the high quality agriculture implements (tractors, equipment etc) and hundreds of thousands of farmers and contractors pay premium to buy green for a reason. I’m sure you can see why GIANTS getting the JD license is highly desireable.