clifftop farm silo problem

FarmerDan72

clifftop farm silo problem

Post by FarmerDan72 »

I'm playing West Coast with standard seasons on PS4. I'm in my first winter, and I tried to sell wheat at Clifftop Farm. The lid was lifted, but It just dumped on the ground. I had to scoop as much as I could back into the tipper, but I could only get what overflowed out of the grate. About 5000 liters is stuck below the grate. I did not receive any money. It's as if I dumped it in a random hole in the ground.

Could it be that you can only sell one crop there per season? Or could the silo just be full?
Anybody else have this issue?
Last edited by FarmerDan72 on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PS4
BulletBill

Re: clifftop farn silo problem

Post by BulletBill »

Make sure the "tip" icon is present before tipping into the sell point. Also make sure the that the crop is accepted by that sellPoint.
The sellPoints have no limit on how much you can sell.
FarmerDan72

Re: clifftop farm silo problem

Post by FarmerDan72 »

Thank you for the reply. That was it. I'm embarrassed for not thinking of that. Now my Clifftop sell point is permanently filled to the grate with wheat that I can't get back. I was able to unload the rest of the wheat from the tipper into the sell point, but unfortunately it didn't recognize the wheat that i had already piled in there. Oh well, lesson learned. At least my wife got a good laugh out of it.

Anyway, great job with the map. I'm having alot of fun with it. I really appreciate what you and your fellow map/mod makers do for this game. Thanks again for the reply.
PS4
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

FarmerDan72 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:44 pm Thank you for the reply. That was it. I'm embarrassed for not thinking of that. Now my Clifftop sell point is permanently filled to the grate with wheat that I can't get back. I was able to unload the rest of the wheat from the tipper into the sell point, but unfortunately it didn't recognize the wheat that i had already piled in there. Oh well, lesson learned. At least my wife got a good laugh out of it.

Anyway, great job with the map. I'm having alot of fun with it. I really appreciate what you and your fellow map/mod makers do for this game. Thanks again for the reply.
Maybe one of the small conveyers will pick it up...gotta be worth a try
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

FarmerDan72 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:44 pm Thank you for the reply. That was it. I'm embarrassed for not thinking of that. Now my Clifftop sell point is permanently filled to the grate with wheat that I can't get back. I was able to unload the rest of the wheat from the tipper into the sell point, but unfortunately it didn't recognize the wheat that i had already piled in there. Oh well, lesson learned. At least my wife got a good laugh out of it.

No worries... we only improve through our mistakes... *thumbsup*
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

Patrick73 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:46 pm Maybe one of the small conveyers will pick it up...gotta be worth a try
Yeah, or failing that maybe the Profihopper mod?