compatably

Gwardsr

compatably

Post by Gwardsr »

sorry if im doing anything wrong but this is my first time first post my Q is im playing a couple usa maps , my problem is i have 932 diffant mods in my iventery, but for some reason i only see a quater of them in my game, and i dont understand why modler make mod that only work in surtin maps ,you play older maps like 2013 2015 you play with surtin trucks, trailors, trailers ,and many plceables why dont you make them work in any game.
Guil

Re: compatably

Post by Guil »

I would nearly guarantee a lot of them have errors and that's why they don't appear in game. Look through your log.text and any that have errors should be removed.
NowHeresRoy

Re: compatably

Post by NowHeresRoy »

Gwardsr wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:18 pm sorry if im doing anything wrong but this is my first time first post my Q is im playing a couple usa maps , my problem is i have 932 diffant mods in my iventery, but for some reason i only see a quater of them in my game, and i dont understand why modler make mod that only work in surtin maps ,you play older maps like 2013 2015 you play with surtin trucks, trailors, trailers ,and many plceables why dont you make them work in any game.
Mods are not compatible from one version of the game to the next without proper conversions done to them, that's just the way it is. Some maps have custom scripting and added features requiring mods specific to that map, also just the way it is.
Also any mods that have errors or are not compatible with the game you have will effect the performance of the game. Best to start with a small number of them in your mods folder and work through them to see which ones are good mods and delete the bad ones. Your log, as Guil said, will show the errors.
PC User
TEXAS USA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.