Another FS19 Video

Zetor9145

Re: Another FS19 Video

Post by Zetor9145 »

Giant's would do well to have a good look at this map hof bergmann reloaded to see what can be done with the Chickens. Its well set up with 3 chicken houses, A packing station, Which you need boxes, Water and have to place the eggs near the station.
Other little things like the Butter maker and cheese maker.

It is all so very possible with Farming Sim but its if Giants want to go that far. But chickens and packing eggs etc to sell at the shop/wholesalers would be good.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

In FS15 you can buy and sell chickens (not sure about the sell part though).
In FS17 you can't do anything with chickens other than just collecting eggs.
And if this trends keep going, I don't think we will have chickens at all in FS19.
Especially if you think that in FS19 we might also have horses, which I assume will be like chickens in FS17, maintinance free.
PS5 / FS22
Guil

Post by Guil »

Bear in mind that there was chickens in the video so I think they may return in some form.
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

It would be good if they brought chickens back into the game a bit - simple feed & water, buy & sell like the other animals in 17 but have the eggs collect into pallets like wool does.
Ihatemyself

Post by Ihatemyself »

ClassicTractors wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:27 am I just came across this on YouTube and it has some more interesting news.

This guy looks like pewdiepie
I like tractors and stuff :d
crash

Post by crash »

RODHA wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:28 am In FS15 you can buy and sell chickens (not sure about the sell part though).
And if this trends keep going, I don't think we will have chickens at all in FS19.
Especially if you think that in FS19 we might also have horses, which I assume will be like chickens in FS17, maintinance free.

Isennt horses as a hobby the slowest and most certain way to go bankrupt :lol:
Xbox series s and pc :gamer:
In Norway
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

Not sure why we need to bring chicken feed back in the game.Not like someone will make millions from chickens. Played FS 11, FS13, FS15,FS17. Never really bother with them.May be chicken house you can buy and place on the map . Lets say, we placed chicken houses on the map. They require some grain and produce eggs. Better deal then run around collecting eggs in tall grass.
Not sure what is the point to have horses? Just for look? How money can be made? Horse races or producing sausages?
Zetor9145

Post by Zetor9145 »

Horse's are only good for one thing, In a can. I honestly can't see the point in them being in the game. Not even sure who has really asked for them.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

"Supply" doesn't work only with "demand".
Being asked for is not a necessity.
PS5 / FS22
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

I'm with zetor on this one , can't really see what horses can bring to the game ,other than take up space and slots , unless the team at GIANTS have come up with a really innovative idea , sausages is still the best idea I've heard
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Racing
NowHeresRoy

Post by NowHeresRoy »

I like the horses being introduced if for no other reason than to see them running around the pasture as I drive by in my tractor. They are beautiful animals and I ride mine everyday on my current map, thanks to Farmer Andy. Whether they have a use or not I'm excited to see them. Everyone has their own play style and I know some that don't even play with the animal aspect in any form. They just enjoy working the land, and that's fine. That is what makes this game so great, its so diverse. Just an opinion though, take it for what it is.
PC User
TEXAS USA
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
markare

Post by markare »

Why not wait until the game releases and see what they bring then. It was the exact same when cows and pigs where put in. People started speculating the exact same thing. Pigs are only good for making into bacon bla bla bla. Turns out you can only feed them and get a mucky spread for your crops. That's why they are the developers. They have ideas. Let's just wait and see shall we
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

I don't think most of players want horses " just to see them running around " and not to bring anything to game play.Plus they will take slots. and don' t forget animals must be located in different parts of map or you get lag. That's why all Giants maps have them in different locations. So if you got horses on main farm " just running around " then your cows will be who knows where on the map. I bet you most of players would like to have cows and pigs on main farm. That's why modded maps with animals located next to main farm are very popular.
Don't get me wrong if horses really bring something to game play that's great.More is better but not when new stuff creates handicaps for old game stuff.
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

crash wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:07 pm
RODHA wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:28 am In FS15 you can buy and sell chickens (not sure about the sell part though).

Isennt horses as a hobby the slowest and most certain way to go bankrupt :lol:
Fastest way to bankruptcy :). I'm farm shopping now and its funny how many farms can't sell because someone stuck to much in barns.