Auto engine start

Robschmidt

Auto engine start

Post by Robschmidt »

Looking for some help on this. My courseplay won’t work unless I have auto engine start turned on in the settings. I can make the course and start the course but as soon as I leave that machine it quits. On seasons mod I don’t have the choice to turn auto engine start on in the settings and therefore can’t use course play. I am using a Mac computer and have the most current versions of course play and fs17 to my knowledge. Thx
Azfoor

Re: Auto engine start

Post by Azfoor »

That must be a mod conflict..! My courseplay vorks fine with the auto engine start of.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

+1, I've been playing with seasons since it was released and make extensive use of courseplay, and I've yet to have any issues with the manual engine starting.
If you post your log.txt here, we can have a look for any potential conflicts.
Failing that, move all mods bar seasons and courseplay from your mods folder, start a new save on one of the default maps and see if that's any better.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Hairy Bob wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:30 am If you post your log.txt here, we can have a look for any potential conflicts.
When asking for the log.txt it usually helps to post a link to the post with the instructions on where to find it and how to post it here: viewtopic.php?f=827&t=88665
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

Yeah, I'll add to this by saying courseplay works fine, and I have seasons installed
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10