Manual Attaching/Big Bud question

StoneC0ld

Manual Attaching/Big Bud question

Post by StoneC0ld »

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the Big Bud 747, the Terminator TH18 seeder with the TH1400 tank, in combination with the Manual Attaching mod. Originally with my slightly modified 1.2.1 version (disabling the checks for lowering the implements), and even now with the 1.3.0 version. This is my first time doing this.....

When I first started, it simply would not work. Could lower it, could not turn it on. It gave me zero option to connect/disconnect any PTO or hoses, just disconnect the implement. Saved and quit, then downloaded the updated mod. On reloading the game, whether this was directly caused by the mod update or the game reload, now he hoses are connected between the seeder and the tank, but now I can't disconnect the tank from the seeder. It tells me I need to disconnect the PTO, but I still get zero option to disconnect the PTO or hoses or anything. Now I can turn on the seeder, but now the tank is permanently attached to the seeder (which is not good for my storage needs) unless I reset one of them....

Has anyone been able to use this combination of tractor, seeder and grain tank with Manual Attaching, or is this combination incompatible with the Manual Attaching mod?