Cultivator mods

mh1023

Cultivator mods

Post by mh1023 »

I mean this sincerely and I'm not a Russian bot.....

Why are most of the new and old mods cultivators? Cultivators that basically look the same, just maybe a different color. (Not a real farmer) Are cultivators a big thing in farming, like breaking ground or something? Thanks!
BenGerlach

Re: Cultivator mods

Post by BenGerlach »

ok. i am gonna tell you now that without a cultivator, disc, harrow, springtooth, most farmers cant work their ground. There are no till drills and air seeders out there but i am skeptical on this. the seed bed needs to be level as well to ensure proper seeding and germination
if you don't know what Spotted Cow is, you haven't had a good beer.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

They are like easy mods to do, and save time and help the modder practice modding
mh1023

Post by mh1023 »

eric21 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:57 pm They are like easy mods to do, and save time and help the modder practice modding
Thank you to both who answered!
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

I hear and understand mh1023.I worked on my step father's farm thru jr high and high school.I never saw that many about the same color.the last ones where the same except color and theres a red one in game to.
I'd like ones for the small tractors..like the 135 an 240 MF.there are two implement's one plow and a disc to use...why not more of those implement's.a seeder and chem fertilizer...oh a manure buy point for those of us that don't want to deal with animals but want fruit trees and green houses. take care all.
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Wrong thread bud
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Its just because they are easy mods to do, you know what would also be an easy mod to do, I cultivator, but shake it up and make it attach to a skid steer for bonus points from me.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Dexzilla

Post by Dexzilla »

Bale trailers are the same I guess, easy (though I couldn't do it!) to make that is why we are so spoilt for choice there too.
XBOX YouTube:
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Cow Care and Cattle Calculations https://youtu.be/1LE5vF1b5v8
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Basic Forestry: The Wood is Good https://youtu.be/uKG1fEsLujs
Let's Play FS19 XBOX Ravenport HARD Pig Farm Pt:11 BAD MOTHER-TRUCKER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI84FSCccHU&t=89s