Lely Juno

Fade2black

Lely Juno

Post by Fade2black »

Playing on TVTOF and noticed my 3 Juno's keep stopping due to maintenence. Don't seem to get the option to maintain them so replaced them but seems pointless as will need doing again in 30hrs. Am I missing something?
Hairy Bob

Re: Lely Juno

Post by Hairy Bob »

Have you tried taking them to a workshop or using the toolbox mod? I've not used the Juno (animal table manners mod FTW!) But I assume it works the same as any driveable vehicle with regards to maintenance.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

Sorry yes tried both, and don't get option to maintain. It works with tractors etc.
Robbh6

Post by Robbh6 »

Are you playing on console or pc?

If PC I'd advise using the table manners mod.

On console. Just clean up every other day with a telehandler and a bucket. I found it to be the most efficient way on Xbox.

The lely juno was ok and a great idea. But was a pain in the butt in my opinion. Never worked properly when I ever tried to use it.
PC MasterRace
- Mostly farming on the incredible Lone Oak Farm.

SPECS-
Intel i7-8086k @ 5.2GHz (1.32v)
16GB teamgroup ram @4000Mhz
Gigabyte FE GTX 1080 @ 2152core/2778memory
Asus maximus hero X mobo
Intel 760p Nvme 512GB SSD
1TB SSD
Custom Waterloop.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Need to buy a new one. Once you get high hours then it dies. I put seasons on a old save and my juno's wasn't able to be serviced. Had 500 hrs on them got new one's and was able to maintain them again. Think if get over 200 hrs machine's need to be replaced but not 100% on that though.
PS4
PS5
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

Thanks for the replies guys, was thinking maybe just use the skidsteer and a brush for the cows as the floor seems to send the juno off at funny angles into the wall anyway.
I'm on ps4
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

Ok just loaded up again TVTOF and tried the toolbox and boom it's working. Repaired the juno at the sheep then took off to the pig shed in the pickup at great speed. Pickup jumps at the top of the hill (too fast) and the toolbox goes flying into the forest and can't find it!
FarmerJimbob

Post by FarmerJimbob »

I stopped leaving them on automatic when I realised how much their maintenance outgrew the covering income from the charging station. I still use them but switch to them manually and do a clear up run then switch them off again. Not how they were intended to be used but easier than having a tractor & bucket or conveyor sitting around each of the troughs. Their usage is real time of course like all machines so it’s ok if you just run them on auto when accelerating time (like skipping night).
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

Yeah that's a good idea, I've got the whole map to harvest and the forecast is quite rainy so trying to get the animals sorted.
It's a hard life!
ace54858

Post by ace54858 »

Fade2black wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:37 pm Yeah that's a good idea, I've got the whole map to harvest and the forecast is quite rainy so trying to get the animals sorted.
It's a hard life!
there is a mod called Map-Cleaner Profihopper that might work in place of Lely Juno does more less same thing just have to do it manually is all and kinda looks like a riding lawn mower :) here's a link to it and it is on console.

http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... er=console
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

ace54858 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:24 pm
Fade2black wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:37 pm Yeah that's a good idea, I've got the whole map to harvest and the forecast is quite rainy so trying to get the animals sorted.
It's a hard life!
there is a mod called Map-Cleaner Profihopper that might work in place of Lely Juno does more less same thing just have to do it manually is all and kinda looks like a riding lawn mower :) here's a link to it and it is on console.

http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... er=console
Yeah I have used it but I like the automatic so I can get more done. Since I restarted I can now do maintenence on the juno so I'll keep it for now.
Thanks for the replies.