fertilizing

markare

Re: fertilizing

Post by markare »

If you have it t set to 1 you only need to fertilize once per yield. The osr part I'm unsure as I don't use them myself
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
traveler87

Post by traveler87 »

You can drive over first stage growth crops without destroying them. So if you fertilize before planting and during planting, you can fertilize once more during first growth stage and not need narrow tires.

If you select 1 stage fertilizing you only have to do it once.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

I am using crop destruction for the first time at my new farm in Oregon Springs. In GCV, I did not use it. Also, I primarily use manure from the cattle farm to fertilize my grass fields. Question is, at what point will driving a tractor and spreader across the grass fields damage the grass? I would normally spread immediately after baling hay or grass collecting, then again on the next individual growth stages until I get the dark blue coloring on the map for full fertilization. Will it still be possible to do this with a manure spreader, or would a sprayer with row-crops be needed? :hmm:
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

IIRC, I think the crop destruction starts at stage 1. Not 100% sure though
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
hoop17

Post by hoop17 »

Sergeant Larson wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:13 am Do I have to fertilize 3 times for max yield if I have it set to 1 in the pause settings? Logic tells me no, but i figured i better ask the pros. Also how do oil radishes affect me at that setting? Does anything change? :confusednew:
If it's set to 1 you only need one fertilization to get full yield. Oil seed radish would provide that one level if you planted it then plowed or cultivated it in.
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Smith Modding wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:45 pm IIRC, I think the crop destruction starts at stage 1. Not 100% sure though
Positive it's second stage
XBOX/ FS22
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

So if I fertilize grass immediately after baling, then again at 1st stage, and 2nd stage, I should get my full fertilization level without damaging my grass?
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

You only need to fertilise grass twice for full yield. If you check on the menu after mowing, it should show as having the first stage of fert, and the red "needs ploughing" indicator should be gone too.
I spread slurry after clearing the field, still in the harvested state, then spread solid fert or use a weeder once it's grown a stage.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

10-4. Sounds good. Thanks, Bob, Peter, and Smith for helping me out on that one! Fine support! :hi:
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA