Ballincraig estate console

SteveValek

Re: Ballincraig estate console

Post by SteveValek »

Nigelbilt wrote: Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:15 pm Can you even sell silage on this map?
Yes...at the selling point at the north of the map.I took a wrapped bale up there,whilst investigating..
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

ah at the bale sell point. Didnt know they took silage. Cool
SteveValek

Post by SteveValek »

After much head scratching,I've sold all the Livestock,because with the "Seasons Mod"active,the animals just deteriote in health,and I don't want to be left with a barn full of beef steak!

Bought "Field 11",then ploughed,cultivated,sowed and fertilised the 2 fields,then ramped up the speed to x120,whilst making sure the seasons options were set to 3 days...

Waiting now for time to elapse,but the scenery is brilliant..
Maybe I'll move those wrapped bales....hmmm
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Did this map get taken off the mod hub?
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
markare

Post by markare »

Still showing on my xbox modhub
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Still showing on the modhub site as well.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I dont see it
nvm, did a quick search, it was showing as beta
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

*thumbsup* love this map...just missing my piggies. So close to being just what i wanted. If map maker does an update is there any way to sweet talk you into adding a liitle pig area. You can cover it up with a hedge so as to not really be seen by those that dont want to see it. If not no worries this goes down as my favorite small map now anyways. Great job!
SteveValek

Post by SteveValek »

Princeguardian wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:25 pm *thumbsup* love this map...just missing my piggies. So close to being just what i wanted. If map maker does an update is there any way to sweet talk you into adding a liitle pig area. You can cover it up with a hedge so as to not really be seen by those that dont want to see it. If not no worries this goes down as my favorite small map now anyways. Great job!
I'll second that!
Would be great for pigs to be added,because it's not like there isn't enough fields to provide for them.
Dexzilla

Post by Dexzilla »

RODHA wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:17 pm It is really a very good map but it is a pain with seasons.
It is just next to impossible to keep the health of your cows at the begining as you have no access to grass, hay or straw.
And silage bales don't really make much of a difference.
Without seasons though it would be great and challenging map.
But great as it is Seasons is just a mod, so we can't be too hard on things that do not cater to it. I just love the map for being so different. The options in this game are what I love.
XBOX YouTube:
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Cow Care and Cattle Calculations https://youtu.be/1LE5vF1b5v8
Farming Simulator19 XBOX Basic Forestry: The Wood is Good https://youtu.be/uKG1fEsLujs
Let's Play FS19 XBOX Ravenport HARD Pig Farm Pt:11 BAD MOTHER-TRUCKER https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uI84FSCccHU&t=89s
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Two things for this map hard/3 day/5x
1 use those silage bales for your cows when using seasons. Something is better than nothing. I dropped to health of 52% by day 2 when i could collect grass. By day 3 im at 56% so ive rounded the corner and am building back up.
2 lindtrac 90! I have never used this tractor till now and omg i have been missing out. I was having troubles with sizing in this map too so i started just purchasing each tractor and compairing their overall length. Wanted to stay as much hp and bucket capable. Get it whittled down to this one and it even has over steer for the rear axles, meaning it turns sharper than anything else. Now the yard isnt a pain to navigate!
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Question is there manure on this map or just slurry?
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

I'm not sure, as I haven't harvested my wheat yet, but to me it looks like manure will spawn in that vacant area between the workshop shed and cow feeding shed.

How are others going for hay/straw storage space? It looks like I might need to build a shed if and when I start using the silage pit. As I'm planning on chucking my hay in there til now.

Running a Fendt 300 so far, looking to get a Valtra T for triple mowing. But, big tractors do get stuck!
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
Redneck Farmer

Post by Redneck Farmer »

Hi all
dose anyone know where the slurry pit is and if so pls tell me where. as i have been all over the map and have not found it yet.
XBOX ONE and PC
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

The slurry pit is in the building between the feeding area and the silage pit. You need to open the door and back your slurry trailer in to hit the trigger I've found.
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra