Ballincraig estate console

MrFendt87

Ballincraig estate console

Post by MrFendt87 »

Would just like to thank the creator of this very nice map, this small farm is beautiful, I love how tight the farm is, and it looks superb with seasons mod, I am using seasons with the Wales geo mod,and it's very wet, just how I imagine Ireland is lol. Once again thank you for bringing this map to console..
XB1 | Oakfield Farm | Hard mode.
hugassi

Re: Ballincraig estate console

Post by hugassi »

I loved it
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

It is really a very good map but it is a pain with seasons.
It is just next to impossible to keep the health of your cows at the begining as you have no access to grass, hay or straw.
And silage bales don't really make much of a difference.
Without seasons though it would be great and challenging map.
PS5 / FS22
Tippwarrior

Post by Tippwarrior »

MrFendt87 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:35 pm Would just like to thank the creator of this very nice map, this small farm is beautiful, I love how tight the farm is, and it looks superb with seasons mod, I am using seasons with the Wales geo mod,and it's very wet, just how I imagine Ireland is lol. Once again thank you for bringing this map to console..
Well as of now Ireland is full of snow. But yea most times the Wales GEO is exactly what Ireland is like. Rain rain and more rain. Rodha the map is beautiful with seasons. Can't imagine playing with out seasons to be honest. I know where your coming from tho was the health will deteriorate for the first year anyways. I sold all the equipment and now I'm wondering what to buy. 3m plow is probably the smallest I'd use to be honest.
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

With Seasons I sold the cows right away - now using the time to figure out how to get any type of trailer into that Silage Bunker or even worst the water trailer through two gates 90 degs from each other- Seven hours in and I am about to sell the farm and move back to NYC and my "Penthouse View", Lisa left about 4 hours in, I am beginning to think that Haney guy is a Crook!
PC/Xbox1
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

I’m not sure if it has changed but an easier way to get through to the cows is go through the gate at the far right of the farm beside the garage. You can slalom through the two gates without much issue. Much easier than going through the feeding area.
BARNYwithaGUN

Post by BARNYwithaGUN »

SilverRedman63 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:36 pm With Seasons I sold the cows right away - now using the time to figure out how to get any type of trailer into that Silage Bunker or even worst the water trailer through two gates 90 degs from each other- Seven hours in and I am about to sell the farm and move back to NYC and my "Penthouse View", Lisa left about 4 hours in, I am beginning to think that Haney guy is a Crook!
I think you have this map confused with hooterville :lol:
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

BARNYwithaGUN wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:00 am
SilverRedman63 wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:36 pm With Seasons I sold the cows right away - now using the time to figure out how to get any type of trailer into that Silage Bunker or even worst the water trailer through two gates 90 degs from each other- Seven hours in and I am about to sell the farm and move back to NYC and my "Penthouse View", Lisa left about 4 hours in, I am beginning to think that Haney guy is a Crook!
I think you have this map confused with hooterville :lol:
I love the Concept of the Map its just too tight around the Farm Yard, if some of the junk piled up around was gone it would be 100% better for me., IMO. *thumbsup*
PC/Xbox1
SilverRedman63

Post by SilverRedman63 »

Nigelbilt wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:52 am I’m not sure if it has changed but an easier way to get through to the cows is go through the gate at the far right of the farm beside the garage. You can slalom through the two gates without much issue. Much easier than going through the feeding area.
Thanks - Sold the Farm to Eb Dawson and moved back to Hagenstedt.
PC/Xbox1
SteveValek

Post by SteveValek »

Can anyone explain why I've got sheep,yet the statistic farm menu says I have zero sheep? Why are they there?
I was also spooked when I opened the door and saw a line of static cows! For a split second,I thought I'd stumbled the den of a psychotic Taxidermist! :confusednew:
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

I've found it easier to get the water trailer in to the cows via the top gate of the cow paddock. Continue past the first gate at the corner of the shed and it's up the track further on the left.

Also, I wonder if the Saphir Silage roller that can be filled with water would be an easier way to cart water this yard?
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Beautiful map, just not for me. Too small, too tight. Disappointed to be honest, as this is set on my home turf. No discredit to the creator, just not what I like from a map personally. Some nice touches though, especially the silage pits.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

Never understand small maps. It is unnessesary handicap. If I want to go small just find a place on map and play there.
SteveValek

Post by SteveValek »

Can anyone enlighten me?
I've found the water troughs and filled those,so I'm taking those wrapped up sileage bales and wondering where the barn is?!?
Can I store them,or have I got to sell them all?
Where's the feed points? Just drive by the feed troughs?
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

Can you even sell silage on this map?