МТЗ-80/82/510/512 by "Bear Farm"

Pict

МТЗ-80/82/510/512 by "Bear Farm"

Post by Pict »

Just a heads up for anyone interested in an exceptional Belorussian tractor pack recently released by "Bear Farm"

The quality and variety are truly exceptional and up with the very best mods I like to keep

Funnily enough I was looking for just this type of tractor a few days ago, but kept turning up the same old FS2013 rehashed mods, that are ok, but somewhat dated in FS2017...then I ran into this quite unexpectedly and it's in another league altogether :coolnew:

It not only meets FS2017 standards, it surpasses them, but is still frame rate freindly on max settings on the standard maps I've tested it on so far, on my humble laptop :)

V1.0 had a couple of very minor bugs, the were quickly sorted with V1.1 (which I never saw released) & the current version V1.2

Only thing I have noticed that needs fixed is the narrow wheel option which does not seem to be recognized by the crop destruction module of Giants...but as the team say they have more to add to the mod and other mods in line for release I expect this will get fixed sometime soon...

The additional mods for future release include; PKU front loader, (standard stoll front loader is already an option) & various attachments and weights. Different cabin choices. MTZ 50 & 52. So all good news :)

A rough translation of what they say themselves follows;
MTZ "Belarus" is a brand of universal wheel tractors manufactured by Minsk tractor plant.

I present to your attention a modification for the game Farming Simulator 2017.
Modding for the farm I left in the far 13th very much had to relearn, so we can assume that this is my first modification.
There are of course disadvantages and errors in fashion (which will be corrected in updates), but they do not affect the gameplay. The LOG is clean.

Please do not judge strictly, and to point out the flaws that I'll fix it.

Just make a reservation for fans of "clean mods" without the various scripts. The modification has a large number of scripts, including IC (interactive management), so if you are negative about this point, then simply do not waste your time to download the mod.

The modification has a high-resolution texture, but the drawdown FPS was not seen. However, in the near future owners of weak machines will be able to download the version of the modification with "stingy" textures.

At the moment, the mod is divided into 4 tractors (can be seen on the screen).
-MTZ-80 and MTZ-82 are completely identical, with the exception of PVM.
-The same situation with MT-510 MT-512.

But these modifications have their own distinctive features.

- MTZ-80/82 can be worn insulation on the hood, put protective nets on the Windows and headlights, to paint the various parts of the tractor in different colors.

- MTZ-510/512 you can install the roof and the story of her maskset (which is slightly swaying in the wind), as well maskset can be hung on the hood, paint the different parts of the tractor in different colors.

- All of a tractor in front, you can put: tow loop bracket counterweight (the counterweight will not work to hang up), install the front linkage.

- Front fenders can be installed/removed.

- All tractors have different wheel types (from regular to half-speed).

- MTZ-82/82 a choice of 3 engine variant, for each of the engines their distinctive sound.

- MTZ-510/512 a choice of four engines (besides the engines that are on 80/82 there is a engine D-244, 57 L. S.)

- When you change the engine changes and its visual part (as the engine and the hood under the turbine).

- If you put the front loader on the tractor, the headlights will move into the hood (insulation on the hood will also dress appropriate)

- In fashion, open doors, sunroof, rear window (with all the associated animations and sound).

-If the game is raining, the janitor sluggish, but confidently waving back and forth.

- With the engine running, turns, and vibrates everything.

The rest of the functionality you can see after the release of the mod.

Innovations that will be in updates:

- Standard cabin MTZ-80/82 (model not ready)
The so - called "Polish car" (the model is not ready)
- MTZ-50/52 (the model is not ready, it may be a separate mod)
- MTZ-82.1 (model is not ready, it might be a separate mod)
PKU (the model is ready, you only need to animate in the game)
- Various attachments (counterweights, dumps, etc.)..)

Changes in mod 1.1:
- fixed light display for low graphics settings
- fixed exit point from the tractor
- fixed the landing of the character in the cockpit
- fixed collisions, now the tractor has better off-road terrain (in the test, the behavior of the tractor will still be correct)
- fixed front beam MTZ-80 (now has a proper rolling relation to the tractor)
- fixed a slide of a tractor with attached hinged units
- fixed rear wheel rotation
- a little tweaked physics
- fixed some textures
- fixed some values and typos in the XML files

Changes in version 1.2:
- identified and fixed a BUG in MT-510/512. During the rain, you can not get out of the tractor and nonsense game, now everything is in order.
- as in version 1.1 was mistakenly filled the wrong files and light on low settings, did not work on all tractors. Now everything is fixed.
EDIT Version 1.3 is out :)

Changes in the version of mod 1.3: - the front loader control STOLL (default) - joystick. Appears only when you install the attachment of the Stoll front loader. - Added MCP "Barnaul-0,8". Yet without its trailing equipment (added during the open test for the detection and correction of errors). - Corrected physics on all tractors. - Fixed rear hitch attachers. - Fixed IC points (interactivity). Now when opening the doors do not need to look for a point to close them, both outside and inside the cab. - Added rear view mirrors. - Added mud flaps on rear wings. - Reworked the texture of the engine. - For DVS D-245-06 the device showing pressurization of the turbine is added. - Various fixes in XML

See here
https://modsgaming.ru/load/farming_simu ... -1-0-20350

Download here http://sharemods.com/htwjciu5cimn/FS17_ ... m.zip.html 142.9MB
Last edited by Pict on Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nigelbilt

Re: МТЗ-80/82/510/512 by "Bear Farm"

Post by Nigelbilt »

Those look really really good.
Dusty1424

Post by Dusty1424 »

They look like quality mods , be nice to have access to more older and second hand equipment
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Console compatible or no?
markare

Post by markare »

Won't be since its been made available elsewhere
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Nigelbilt

Post by Nigelbilt »

And judging by the translation, he is not interested in removing scripts like IC and whatnot.
Pict

Post by Pict »

Princeguardian wrote: Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:56 pm Console compatible or no?
In all honesty I don't know. I don't even know what is required to make a mod console compatible. But from what I've just read from other replies to your question, it would seem the answer is no, but it also seem to be a relatively straight forward task to make it compatible, if it's just a case of reducing certain scripts...need to find out more about this.

But, the mod is just out this past week and is still being developed, so I wouldn't give up hope just yet. The modder also asks for feed back so that he can fix and or improve the mod. This is something I would like to do, but have no means of communication with him, so far...another reason I posted this here.

Not sure if it's any consolation (poor joke) but I just spotted that the SIP Orion 120TH maure spreader by Cebuljcek/AS_Agri has been updated to be console compatible and released on the Giants mod hub http://farming-simulator.com/mod.php?la ... tle=fs2017
Last edited by Pict on Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pict

Post by Pict »

Nigelbilt wrote: Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:25 pm Those look really really good.
Yes they really blew me away when I saw them and I pretty much haven't stopped driving them since :)

There are a few little gems I have not yet seen on other mods, like different engine sounds when you buy a different engine, so it's not just a physics change, it's also audible, and visual in that the exhaust stack differs too.

You can add a tropical style canopy to the open toppers as well which is cool for the new platinum map.

If there was anything I would change, it would be the over reliance on IC for add-on things like the above mentioned canopy, additional lights, forest safety grills the likes. As in reality you would purchase these items and have them fitted at the dealer or in the mech shop. And, possibly more importantly, when you save your game and reload it, you are back to square one and need to run around operating the IC to find little dot (IC dots are so small they are also hard to click) on all your tractors to set them up how you like them again. This gets old really quick when you have a few tractors :)

I would also add the script/feature that lets you open the doors from the outside by using an interaction button like the R key, instead of having external IC

Other minor things I don't like and quickly removed for my own use are, the additional smoke script & the additional category script. The tractors are like new, or fully refurbished condition and the old tractor style smoke feels out of place to my eyes. The extra categories in the shop are a thing I remove if I find them in any mod, as there are plenty enough categories for me already, and every extra one just shuffles the shop organisation around and makes stuff hard to find.

Anyhow these are the little bits I would suggest he looks into changing, but I'll wait till the full mod is complete and if I feel it need "customizing" for my own use, I won't hesitate to do it, as it is such a great mod and worth the time you might spend getting it just how you like it
Pict

Post by Pict »

Version 1.3 is out :)

Changes in the version of mod 1.3: - the front loader control STOLL (default) - joystick. Appears only when you install the attachment of the Stoll front loader. - Added MCP "Barnaul-0,8". Yet without its trailing equipment (added during the open test for the detection and correction of errors). - Corrected physics on all tractors. - Fixed rear hitch attachers. - Fixed IC points (interactivity). Now when opening the doors do not need to look for a point to close them, both outside and inside the cab. - Added rear view mirrors. - Added mud flaps on rear wings. - Reworked the texture of the engine. - For DVS D-245-06 the device showing pressurization of the turbine is added. - Various fixes in XML

Can be seen here https://modsgaming.ru/load/farming_simu ... -1-0-20350

& downloaded here http://sharemods.com/htwjciu5cimn/FS17_ ... m.zip.html 142.9MB
Need-To-Know

Post by Need-To-Know »

Version 2.0 is out now.
If you have not tried these you owe it to yourself to take a look. They are an experience, not just a game model.
This is what the future holds in modeling and texturing of game assets.

I was just looking for a utility tractor for around the farm and thought these would be another test and delete tractor set. But when I first added one at the store I spent a good bit of time just walking around it and checking it out. So many small details done so right.
Lots of small details like the lighting inside on the gauges and the little cab light has just the right coloring to give an old tractor feel. The painted over chipped paint, the worn metal, the 3D modeling of every nut and bolt - not just some low res texture like so many other.

If I was a tractor manufacturer and wanted a tractor added to FS19 I would take a good look at this guy to create them. Too often on 2017 tractors and models I find colors and texturing subpar by today's standards and available texturing tools. Even Giants, whos creators get paid to make tractors, make less than skilled models and textures. Looking at the new John Deere I was not impressed - they look so console-ish and cartoon coloring (but I guess they have to make them that way).

Mind you these must have 3 to 5 time the ploys of any other tractor but I have not had any slowdowns. Sometimes they take a sec to load into the memory but after that they are fine. I might not run more than one at a time, however.

Anyways that is all just my take and think this guy needs recognition for his stellar work.