A Request for Oxygendavid

Farmermike

A Request for Oxygendavid

Post by Farmermike »

Would it be possible in the future to put a snow mask into sandy bay on console.Its a classic and awesome map. :idea: *thumbsup*
stevoxsi

Re: A Request for Oxygendavid

Post by stevoxsi »

Agree!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
oxygendavid

Post by oxygendavid »

Hey there... it’s probably a bit late in the day now to be updating some of my older maps as fs19 is just around the corner. As updating a map on modhub isn’t no easy process.

Once I have finished with my current projects and if there’s enough time... I might make a gold version of sandy bay with seasons and other improvements. :)
Ntw1986

Post by Ntw1986 »

That would be amazing
Weefatmonkey

Post by Weefatmonkey »

That would be awesome Sandy bay is one of favourite maps. *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
cri-sti-ano

Post by cri-sti-ano »

oxygendavid wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:27 am Once I have finished with my current projects and if there’s enough time... I might make a gold version of sandy bay with seasons and other improvements. :)
Dear Oxygendavid,
may I kindly ask you, what your current projects are ?
Which Mods ?
Thank you.
PS4 - Felsbrunn, Stufe „Bei Null beginnen“
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Cheers oxegendavid! Sandy bay is my all time favourite map which is why I cannot wait for oakfield.
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
CanadianFarmer87

Post by CanadianFarmer87 »

Oakfield is in testing for console I know it looks great. I have been watching daggerwin play it on YouTube can't wait!
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Oakfield is out . Just released it to the hub
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Farmermike

Post by Farmermike »

oxygendavid wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:27 am Hey there... it’s probably a bit late in the day now to be updating some of my older maps as fs19 is just around the corner. As updating a map on modhub isn’t no easy process.

Once I have finished with my current projects and if there’s enough time... I might make a gold version of sandy bay with seasons and other improvements. :)
O.K I know you are busy so thank you for your reply. *thumbsup* *thumbsup*
oxygendavid

Post by oxygendavid »

cri-sti-ano wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:07 pm
oxygendavid wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:27 am Once I have finished with my current projects and if there’s enough time... I might make a gold version of sandy bay with seasons and other improvements. :)
Dear Oxygendavid,
may I kindly ask you, what your current projects are ?
Which Mods ?
Thank you.
Hopefully will be announcing them soon on my fb page :)
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

oxygendavid wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:27 am Hey there... it’s probably a bit late in the day now to be updating some of my older maps as fs19 is just around the corner. As updating a map on modhub isn’t no easy process.

Agreed, what i will ask David, am playing oakfield on Xbox one, bravo by the way and the plow texture is epic! On field 13 there are a group of trees in the middle. Have cut the trees down but on plowing the grass area they are on the flowers are still visible. Any way this can be changed for any future said moments?
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

Field 33 same issue lol. Seems if you cut down the trees that are in the middle of the fields you can plow the grass areas but it leaves all the flowers behind
oxygendavid

Post by oxygendavid »

Tazman1983 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:01 pm

Agreed, what i will ask David, am playing oakfield on Xbox one, bravo by the way and the plow texture is epic! On field 13 there are a group of trees in the middle. Have cut the trees down but on plowing the grass area they are on the flowers are still visible. Any way this can be changed for any future said moments?

hey there thanks...if oakfield needs a update which I don't think it will I will probably correct this. :)
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

oxygendavid wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:11 pm
Tazman1983 wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:01 pm

hey there thanks...if oakfield needs a update which I don't think it will I will probably correct this. :)

Ok David thank you for your response