Good day to be a farmer!

sittinhere

Good day to be a farmer!

Post by sittinhere »

Pretty excited about Oregon springs 17 and Oakland farm being out on consoles!
Patrick19

Re: Good day to be a farmer!

Post by Patrick19 »

I agree but for some reason I'm unable to download oakfield :hmm: it just says failed?
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Only have space for one and it will be a day or two before i have internet access to download. So which one do i go for now? I mean as soon as im back to full internet i will download the other. Which one has closest animals to main farm? And proximity of starting feilds? Ability to use mf pack so starting feilds not too big. Need some info fellow farmers. Ive heard such good things about both.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Oregon springs looks pretty solid tbh
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

Downloading Oregon now. Feeling pretty good about this one from what I have seen of the pics.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
traveler87

Post by traveler87 »

It looks great. Please let us know if you get frame rate drops around the map. I saw a review of it on PC and there was some pretty harsh dips. Would be fantastic to hear that's not the case for us on console.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

I like the American one, now I can justify the red and yellow NH balers
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

Oregon springs is def a great map. Both have small to large fields. On Oakland farm you start out with mf combine/tractor. But I am leaning more towards Oregon springs for that great American feel.
sittinhere

Post by sittinhere »

traveler87 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:44 pm It looks great. Please let us know if you get frame rate drops around the map. I saw a review of it on PC and there was some pretty harsh dips. Would be fantastic to hear that's not the case for us on console.
Not the case on consoles. I’ve played the pc version and know exactly what they are talking about.
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

traveler87 wrote: Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:44 pm It looks great. Please let us know if you get frame rate drops around the map. I saw a review of it on PC and there was some pretty harsh dips. Would be fantastic to hear that's not the case for us on console.
I was driving around earlier and got just a little bit of drop/ lag in the forestry areas. I was pretty much right in the middle of them, but it wasn't anything major. I can live with it. Most likely due to the density of trees I would assume. All in all though, map is awesome. Been looking for one like Oregon Springs from the start. It's going to be a tough call to make when BulletBill rolls Lone Oak Farms out. Very nice work NLD! Thanks for bringing this one to consoles as well!
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
traveler87

Post by traveler87 »

I just checked it out myself, looks great. The review videos I saw were of a different version of the map I reckon. There were horses running around in pastures on the map and they were assumed to have been causing the frame issues. At any rate, what we have on ps4 feels good.
Princeguardian

Post by Princeguardian »

Great scott! Both of these maps are amazing! Feel like a farmer with a blank check at the dealership!
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

I am a farmer in a dealership with a blank cheque and I m not spending it on blue and green and that's not JD of course but proper Fendt green.