Dually Truck

mh1023

Dually Truck

Post by mh1023 »

I've seen a few mention a dually truck mod, does anyone know if it's coming to console? Dually pickup trucks on farms just looks like the right thing, and trailers that fit them better for the small equipment.
FarmingRemasterd

Re: Dually Truck

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

Smith Modding is making one. it wont be a ford chevy or dodge though due to licsenses.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Meatballs600

Post by Meatballs600 »

FarmingRemasterd wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:25 am Smith Modding is making one. it wont be a ford chevy or dodge though due to licsenses.
Yeah when i went to him to give him the idea i knew that it wouldnt be a ford f650 but he is trying to make my dream come true and have a freaking ford f650 lookimg truck on my farm and hes a really nice guy and i woukd say out of all the modders ive talked to besides blacksheep modding wich they were nice too, he is one of the nicest of them all and thats why i went to him cause he didnt think like the other modders, he thought outside the box and didnt care what any one thought and that has been motivation for me in school, realationships, friendships, and just life. Ph and he is making that trailer it will be on my farm along with the BBM Trailer DO24, cause i know that trailer is awsome nad his will be to. :biggrin2:

Edit: and has anyone played on the greenriver map or the oregon map by nld farmers they have really nice garages
clarkrcc55

Post by clarkrcc55 »

Banditbooker, the one who made the bbm trailer, is working on a truck too and it looks awesome. He has photos on his Facebook page of the progress.
Ps4 player
Billings, Montana.
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

There is one on the mod hub, dont know if its console ready or not tho
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
mh1023

Post by mh1023 »

FarmingRemasterd wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:25 am Smith Modding is making one. it wont be a ford chevy or dodge though due to licsenses.
Thank you, and everyone else for information.