No more space for wool pallets at the sheep?

Eggski

No more space for wool pallets at the sheep?

Post by Eggski »

As the title says, I'm playing Oakfield and have just sold two pallets of wool but now it says this and theres nothing blocking the area. Had the same on The West Coast after moving a full pallet out of the way.

Anyone else had it?
Farming the proper way, on PC.
ClassicTractors

Re: No more space for wool pallets at the sheep?

Post by ClassicTractors »

^^ Haven’t played Oakfield, but I never had that issue on the West Coast. Whenever I moved a pallet, a new one spawned within 5 minutes. I’d post something about it in the ModHub bug report section.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

I think there is a minor glitch with the wool spawn point; I believe an update has been submitted for testing, but it is still in the queue awaiting approval.

In the meantime, if you have anything in the shed behind it, you may want to move whatever it is and see if that helps.
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

If you have ai vehicle extension, that vastly expands the area around vehicles that affects things like this.
Try disabling it, if you have it, or move everything well away from the area and see if that helps.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
BulletBill

Post by BulletBill »

The only issue we ever found with Oakfield was when your using AI Vehicle Extension it creates much larger collision sensor boxes around every vehicle which interferes with the pallet spawn.
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

Eggski wrote: Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:45 pm As the title says, I'm playing Oakfield and have just sold two pallets of wool but now it says this and theres nothing blocking the area. Had the same on The West Coast after moving a full pallet out of the way.

Anyone else had it?
This can be caused if you use the AI Extension mod, which adds a large invisible trigger to vehicles (by large I mean fill the screen large) and it can block the sheep spawn area, stopping further pallets from being generated. Any vehicle parked in the vicinity of the spawn point will stop the pallets spawning if you have the AI Extension mod installed.

See this screenshot for an example of a vehicle parked that will block the pallets (blue arrows marking the edge of the trigger AI Extension adds): http://thisisgav.co.uk/random/fs17/aiex ... rigger.jpg
Eggski

Post by Eggski »

Just tried it and yes you guys were right, simply left the forklift a couple of feet too close.

Time to revisit TWC too now I know the cause.
Farming the proper way, on PC.
Boifubá

Post by Boifubá »

I have the same problem here, i tryed to change some settings in item.xml but i got thew same erros