Giants store account improvements

Xtrememaster

Giants store account improvements

Post by Xtrememaster »

Did giants ever consider to make improvements to the giant store account..

This is going on a whole time:

- Buying the game and or dlc gives you hunderd different store account.. What me bothers the most is, that i dont know which purchases i have been made in the past..
I know most of them i stored just via email account.. But the accounts keeping growing and growing..

I have bought content from FS 11, FS13, FS15, FS17 en maybe later i will go for FS19 perhaps.. Wouldnt be the moment to get ONE account where every licenses of diffent content is putting in?
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
Xtrememaster

Re: Giants store account improvements

Post by Xtrememaster »

I still like to know if giants ever would consider, to merge all of the purchased Downloaded content / licenses together on one user profile??
Pre-ordered FS17 1x xbox one version, 1x steam version 1x Giants store versionHaving 2x saitek heavy equipment steers (one is here and the other under way) Also pre-ordered the FS17 collectors edition. *thumbsup* *thumbsup* *thumbsup* :chinese:
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Or Jot (Write) down what you purchased and where you got it from, what email you used ect ect, then you know where you got it from.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Wondering why people would use more than 1 email for important things like gamekeys oO
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<