Oregon Springs

FordFarmer97

Re: Oregon Springs

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Yeah, I love this map
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Lindydanny

Post by Lindydanny »

I love the layout and how much it genuinely looks like an American farm area. But, I don't have the time for its size. 10+ acres takes forever with mid-range equipment and I just don't have it in me to have huge equipment (not to mention narrow highways).

Great map, but I'm going back to The Valley.
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

I play this map when I have everything caught up on the vallley
Joeb33

Post by Joeb33 »

Does anyone know if semi trailers will dump in the cattle lot. Also where is the best place to get water?
Xbox user
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

Have been playing on this map as a change from seasons on TWC. Finding it a nice challenge with bigger equipment needed.

Boy they are mahoosive fields!! :biggrin2:

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
Dankaila7

Post by Dankaila7 »

hello. I;m on PC just started thus map no seasons and spreading fertiliser on already owned growing fields but check start menu map and it shows no fertilised/blue status on the field. why is this? :confusednew:
Frozen Catalyst

Post by Frozen Catalyst »

Try turning off the 'requires ploughing' in the map legend, as this obscures the fertiliser legend.
Xbox One |FS22| Holmåkra
Dankaila7

Post by Dankaila7 »

Frozen Catalyst wrote: Sat Jun 16, 2018 2:46 am Try turning off the 'requires ploughing' in the map legend, as this obscures the fertiliser legend.
Yeah no change. Bit of an odd predicament :confusednew:
SomeFarmer

Post by SomeFarmer »

Dankaila7 wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:56 pm hello. I;m on PC just started thus map no seasons and spreading fertiliser on already owned growing fields but check start menu map and it shows no fertilised/blue status on the field. why is this? :confusednew:
I did noticed it, too. The first fertilising is not shown in the map. Fertilising the second time round did show up ok. I noticed it also on Field 16 (the Grassfield near the BGA), later I did not pay much attention.
Dankaila7

Post by Dankaila7 »

Ah okay. Thanks for that information :smileynew:
CombineBert

Post by CombineBert »

Anyone having issues trying to fill the fuel at the sawmill?

I have tried several tankers, generic and fuel only. The fuel only ones will not unload, the unload symbol appears etc. One of the generic tankers did unload the fuel but it did not register in the sawmill as if it went down the drain?

Bug maybe?
Platform: WIN 10 | Game Version: PC Steam
Devices: Logitech G29 Wheel, pedals & shifter | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick | Stream Deck

Current FS19 Maps:
Ravensburg - 9 Day Seasons