FS19 speculation

TacoFarmer

Re: FS19 speculation

Post by TacoFarmer »

Bhcc wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:31 am I live in MS also and have a John Deere lawnmover. Greater Memphis area. Thank God.
You're close enough to Memphis to smell the sh!!t coming downstream from St. Louis?
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Bhcc wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:31 am I live in MS also and have a John Deere lawnmover. Greater Memphis area. Thank God.
Tate county is where I call home! Living in Columbus now though due to work...
PC gamer.
Bhcc

Post by Bhcc »

Tippah County. I would like to have hired help that can plow and sow on different shaped fields. That is why I love westbridge hills, others not so much.
uofmtigertim

Post by uofmtigertim »

I believe John Deere will be the big announcement.

Look at the FarmCon 18 banner colors.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Un farmCon isn't done by Giants
uofmtigertim

Post by uofmtigertim »

eric21 wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:39 am Un farmCon isn't done by Giants
Sorry I thought the “presented by giants software” under the title on the banner meant it was presented by giants software. :wink3:
Ihatemyself

Post by Ihatemyself »

Think about the mods. What will they look like when fs19 is released?
I like tractors and stuff :d
GIJoe597

Post by GIJoe597 »

cmdrbyron wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:17 pm
Lostfarmer6474 wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:17 pm New hand tools- shovels . Then plow will be something from the past. Player can spend hours moving dirt on the field and get real farming experience .
And why do we need tractor to pull a trailer? That 's why horses are coming to the game.
Plot twist!

FS19 will actually occur back in the medieval ages and you have to capture horses/oxen/mules/whatever to pull the plow you have to spend 12 hour (IRL, not game time!) forming from the swords of your fallen fellow peasants who tried to rise up against the monarchy! Then you have to sow the field by hand on foot, and reap with a scythe!

J/K!

This already exists, it is called Life is Feudal. :)
Steam: GIJoe597
Retiree who enjoys video games.
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Bringing in the split screen multiplayer and dual shock, maybe even getting the smell from the game to the living room.
PS4
PS5
reider

Post by reider »

I just hope it hasn't taken 1-2 years simply to do the graphics and 1-2 maps. I thought that sunset one looked a little plastic but the rest were acceptable. I would like to see more content and a few fixes. The main one being some synchronising of the data when a map maker makes an odd shaped field. When checked out before missions are turned on it's perfect and has a grass border all of the way around, though some map makers do get a little lazy and not fully test them or create the borders around the whole perimeter. Whereas, soon as missions are set on the crop area crosses paths and roads and sometimes into the woods. Almost as if the data is being read from a different source.

This leads to a problem where nearly all fields are turned off for missions and a source of income is lost. Not to mention practice on the fields. It also means from start to finish on a mission the farmer doesn't know if he will harvest enough crop to get paid, because a load of it is behind a fence in another property or field or even worse mixed in with a load of trees. If they are turned on then the farmer has to clean up the fields and surrounding areas, taking time away from working on his/her farm. I strongly believe the data in the save files is not read by the mission part or is ignored and it reads it from somewhere else, leading to the two different areas.
bassaddict
GIANTS Software | Web/Script Programmer

Post by bassaddict »

eric21 wrote: Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:39 am Un farmCon isn't done by Giants
FarmCon is our very own community event :wink3: All planned and carried out by us.
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Ahh
cr41g_1965

Post by cr41g_1965 »

I too am hoping for more than just better graphics... some additions to gameplay and missions would be great to make the game more engaging and to keep your interest, instead of just grinding for the sake of grinding....if not... then its just the equivalent of putting lipstick on a pig.

Farming Simulator 76

playing RDR2
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

Of course it's more than only graphics, we are just not ready to share things, yet.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
SoldierTurnedFarmer

Post by SoldierTurnedFarmer »

A way to remove bushes and the ability to use equipment to move rocks. You can use a chainsaw and stump grinder to remove any tree on the map, so why not a brush cutter?