FS19 speculation

TacoFarmer

FS19 speculation

Post by TacoFarmer »

New American environment. Somewhere in the dirty south, just not to dirty like lower Alabama,Mississippi and definitely not Louisiana.

New crop.Cotton

New brand. John Deere

New placeable. Taco stand

New vehicles. Taco truck. Giant mouse car with key on back.

Character customizations. Pirate patch,beard and peg leg. Clown wigs in multiple colors,red noses and big shoes.

New animals. Parrots. Alligators.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
DirectCedar

Re: FS19 speculation

Post by DirectCedar »

Audible laughter was produced.

You might be overthinking this :lol:

If your speculation is correct we could implement "Farm Like a Pirate Day"
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

Basically, if FS19 included all of the features that TacoFarmer listed above, it would be the ultimate video game.

Also, a county fair where you could spend your crop earnings on various fried delicacies and eventually develop heart disease. (For those who complain this game has no real ending.)
heyimbill.com
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I think it's hilarious that some forum sites are saying they spoke to Giants and hinted to John Deere being added...NO! It's not going to happen and all that's going to do is get the JD lovers to post everyother day asking...I'm looking forward to the updates from giants on this game and what's new but sincerely doubt it's John Deere...fyi tacofarmers post...also hilarious lol
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Bigblockpower

Post by Bigblockpower »

I wouldn't say never maybe the are giving clues I play daily and in the newer maps I have seen the John Deere and claas insignia so we will never know till they tell us for sure but hoping
manosaurus

Post by manosaurus »

Game needs to be more dinosaur friendly....
jbordelon

Post by jbordelon »

Excuse me, I’m from Mississippi, buddy.
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

Hey everyone I'm back. Took time away from forums and whatevergiants does will be a curve ball to all us
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

manosaurus wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:32 am Game needs to be more dinosaur friendly....
Jurassic Farm! When did u make your return mano?
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:48 pm I think it's hilarious that some forum sites are saying they spoke to Giants and hinted to John Deere being added...NO! It's not going to happen and all that's going to do is get the JD lovers to post everyother day asking...I'm looking forward to the updates from giants on this game and what's new but sincerely doubt it's John Deere...fyi tacofarmers post...also hilarious lol
Never say never right *thumbsup* :lol:

Anyways on my discord server we have concluded that the tractor in the fs19 trailer was a John Claas Fendt, oh and with a Allis Deere key. :hmm:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Farmer man

Post by Farmer man »

Bout a hour ago took a break from everything
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

People say John Deere will never come never is a very concrete term so while I get why John Deere has a hard time coming to fs I would greatly enjoy it because of the iconic brand and just one more brand in an already large garage of choices if it doesn’t come I won’t crucify giants for it
SRT Hellcat15

Post by SRT Hellcat15 »

TBH I would love to see Ford come to the game everyone is losing their minds over john Deere but I'd rather see ford that opens up a lot of opportunity's and I feel like it would be a lot more achievable then john Deere I mean just think of all the cool stuff they could add to console and pc if they got ford Ford f150,350,650 tractors, semi and dump trucks, Excavators, bulldozers, pay loaders, skid steers, backhoe's, etc you cant tell me you wouldnt want to have a ford fw-30 in the game its not like giants doesn't like ford anyway I mean they have a ford f100, a ford f150, a Shelby gt500, a tranzit van, and a thunderbird/belair combo I don't see it happening but i'm just throwing out the idea to others
BullFarmer

Post by BullFarmer »

One option that nobody has guessed is that Kubota could be coming. They are market leaders in smaller tractors, and their bigger stuff is getting pretty nice now too.
Several of Kubotas brands are already in game too, such as Kvernland and Great Plains.
Playing on PS4 and PC.
I7 3.5Ghz, 8GB RAM, GTX960 2Gb graphics.

Farmer/tractor driver in real life.
keiseiw74

Post by keiseiw74 »

Hello

I have a question if there is a chance that in the farming simulator 19 there will be an option to establish a permanent purchase with a given purchase, dairy, sugar factory etc. for collecting grains, milk, potatoes, etc. We sign a co-operative contract and, under the silo, regularly drive a car, eg from a dairy or sugar plant receive the goods. it would be nice if this option were to work on an independent sale, it is evident that the price negotiated, for example, with a sugar factory will be lower than with an independent sale, but it would ensure a steady income ????

Best wishes