FS19 speculation

chaskuchar1

Re: FS19 speculation

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I would like to see missions changed a little. when you harvest, you have to unload the harvester when it is full. maybe you switch to the tractor and tipper and unload into it, the harvest again. when the tipper is full, maybe deliver it to the silo. then missions would be more interesting. I do missions on seasons, to try to keep out of debt. I like working with other tractors and equipment that I can't afford. chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

They should go back to the old mission system :frown:
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

^^ right it was supposed to be out last year.
XBOX/ FS22
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

FordFarmer97 wrote: Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:37 am
Lostfarmer6474 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:23 am On your old grandpa farm you will locate shot gun hanging on the wall. You can find old work bench somewhere on the map ( probably forest area). Then you attach some mods to the weapon ( like in fallout). Then locate bank branch on the map and get youself free loan ( up to 50000). If you need more money - rinse and repeat.
Shot gun also comes handy when every one is walking funny , like zombies. So next halloween you can show those " wanna be a zombee" villagers ,who is the boss.
Dude, this is Farm Sim, not criminal sim! There's no way they'd add that
LOL. They added zombies for FS 17, so you never know. OK, now I am serious. You will not find shot gun on the wall. You will collect it on the map. First you collect 100 pieces and then attach them together with work bench. No more gold nuggets. If you need money just get shot gun and follow my previous directions.
averydan

Post by averydan »

If needed, I hope the get the full Case IH licenesing so they can do a classic pack of the 86 series International Harvesters.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
Joeb33

Post by Joeb33 »

I would love to see the case ih brand expanded to sprayers and windrowers.
Xbox user
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

averydan wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:38 pm If needed, I hope the get the full Case IH licenesing so they can do a classic pack of the 86 series International Harvesters.
Being a CASE IH fan I agree with this...
the big print giveth the small print taketh
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Joeb33 wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:51 pm I would love to see the case ih brand expanded to sprayers and windrowers.
And balers...nothing would please me more than to have a CASE Puma pulling a CASE baler...
Last edited by BreadedVirus on Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Out of curiosity: aren't NH and CIH baler the same just with different brandings?
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
averydan

Post by averydan »

Outside of some cosmetic changes, I think they are. I'm a parts guy at a Case IH dealer and I know the few parts I've ordered were actually for a NH baler but, the parts innerchanged with the same Case part numbers.
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

Ok, thanks for your answer

@BreadedVirus: There you go, learn basic modding and put the CIH over the NH logo and you got your baler.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
Faelandaea

Post by Faelandaea »

I would absolutely vote against John Deere being in FS. Fortunately, JD has not and never will license to any farming game, so I am comfortable and not worried about that stuff ending up in my game.

As for the Taco references, I do vote for those, as those are truly American and represent the country well in its current state.
Faelandaea Dravin
Acknowledged as THE friendliest individual on the internet throughout all of gaming history.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Long time no see Faelandaea.
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I'd like to see a return of multiple bales sizes. At least small square bales in addition to the large square and round. Multiple sizes of large bales would be nice but less likely I think.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

A GPS style mod. Been using it for a while now and do not wanna farm without it...