FS19 speculation

TallPaul003

Re: FS19 speculation

Post by TallPaul003 »

That makes sense- I did wonder that with the missions. If they're keeping missions in FS19, it would be cool (not sure if possible) if the harvesters needed to be emptied- either by a tipper appearing and you having to cart if off, or an AI driving alongside you.

Just always frustrating when shopping- even when choosing different configs, you don't get to see some of them until you've bought it. I know most of them are cosmetic, but something that's definitely due a revamp at some point.
FS17 on XBone
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Then you had the renting of tractors
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

In the article it says the crops will move out of the way of the player. If I'm understanding correctly, that may mean no more crops clipping through the tractors anymore. *thumbsup* That's certainly been a well-requested feature.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
averydan

Post by averydan »

I would love to be able to like contract
harvest or any other job, using my own equipment. And make more money. Just a thought....
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

TallPaul003 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:44 am Maybe if you don't leave the car park with it, then you can return it for the same money or something?
I believe it works more like that if you're running Seasons. If you have little or no hours on the vehicle/equipment and you sell it at the shop, you'll get all or most of your money back.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

BigC92 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:58 am Oh, it'll be like 3 or 4 kinda thing?
Not sure. All they said is you won't have thousands of them.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

And you will have to feed them oats, but nothing more is known about the horses atm ^^
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

[/quote]

I believe it works more like that if you're running Seasons. If you have little or no hours on the vehicle/equipment and you sell it at the shop, you'll get all or most of your money back.
[/quote]

Well that's just mean- I've been having too much fun to go crazy with seasons yet ! Plus I get irritated real easy if the game crashes, and seems from what I've read that mixing mods n maps n seasons sometimes goes pop !
FS17 on XBone
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

You're running XB1 (like myself), so that's not as likely to be a problem. I hesitated before adding Seasons, but I can't play without now. I run Seasons on all my maps without any problems. There are some adjustments (and a small learning curve), but overall it just makes the game better. I find it easier to run a large farm because you have more time to do field work and growth cycles are more predictable.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

@TallPaul003
Seasons doesn't conflict with most mods or maps.
The main thing mod maps 'need' is to be made seasons 'ready' to enjoy the complete Seasons mod.

And about the vehicles, in the first half hour after you bought something while running Seasons you can return it without any loss.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

fenixguy wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:51 pm In the article it says the crops will move out of the way of the player. If I'm understanding correctly, that may mean no more crops clipping through the tractors anymore. *thumbsup* That's certainly been a well-requested feature.

I took it as it would smash down instead of turning to stubble but who knows
XBOX/ FS22
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

Earnest Pea wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:04 pm You're running XB1 (like myself), so that's not as likely to be a problem. I hesitated before adding Seasons, but I can't play without now. I run Seasons on all my maps without any problems. There are some adjustments (and a small learning curve), but overall it just makes the game better. I find it easier to run a large farm because you have more time to do field work and growth cycles are more predictable.
Thank you, and thanks Alagos

Will have to read up and watch some YouTube then by the sound of it...I don't like going in unprepared! Anything to be mindful of? As you know I'm on the XBone, enjoying Sussex farm with a shed load of animals, don't really want to 'lose' anything if I can help it!

Have been looking forward to lone Oak so might start that on seasons and see how confused I can get!
FS17 on XBone
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Seasons is easiest to start on a new play, but you can run it on an existing play. One of my existing plays is on Westbridge Hills. I added Seasons to it part way through. The best way to do that is to make sure that all of your fields have been harvested, then save up and exit. Add the seasons mod and start up. Seasons starts on the first day of Spring with all fields set to harvested. There is an option to keep your current field states, but the developer recommends against it. That's why I harvest all my fields before adding Seasons.

Don't forget to make use of the Seasons website: https://www.realismusmodding.com/mods/seasons/. It's a great source of information, including a manual. You can always get some guidance on this forum as well.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Earnest Pea wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:53 pm
BigC92 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:58 am Oh, it'll be like 3 or 4 kinda thing?
Not sure. All they said is you won't have thousands of them.
Ok i see.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

More than happy with JD being added and who knows what else...but I'm more eager to see the gaming updates. Crop textures, farm ground customization, maybe added scripts for consoles(pending Microsoft and Sony) ect...basically the main game getting a huge overhaul in updates is what I'm wanting
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22