FS19 speculation

TacoFarmer

Re: FS19 speculation

Post by TacoFarmer »

TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 pm New American environment. Somewhere in the dirty south, just not to dirty like lower Alabama,Mississippi and definitely not Louisiana.

New crop.Cotton

New brand. John Deere

New placeable. Taco stand

New vehicles. Taco truck. Giant mouse car with key on back.

Character customizations. Pirate patch,beard and peg leg. Clown wigs in multiple colors,red noses and big shoes.

New animals. Parrots. Alligators.
Next news at FarmCon...taco truck TT
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
averydan

Post by averydan »

averydan wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:38 pm If needed, I hope the get the full Case IH licenesing so they can do a classic pack of the 86 series International Harvesters.
YES!!!!!!
If it ain't red
leave it in the shed
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

I originally posted this is the E3 Video thread but the discussion has devolved into how unreliable new tractors are so I though maybe we could discuss it here perhaps.

Here's me doing some FS19 speculation...
fenixguy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:21 pm Doing some detective work this morning.... So I saw this Image

I did a quick search and found https://elmersmfg.com/haul-master-grain-cart/.

Obviously I'm doing A LOT of speculating here, but they make some really interesting things if they are the new brand.
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

i think the Gearbox mod would be a cool addition as well as some sort of courseplay.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

fenixguy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:55 pm I originally posted this is the E3 Video thread but the discussion has devolved into how unreliable new tractors are so I though maybe we could discuss it here perhaps.

Here's me doing some FS19 speculation...
fenixguy wrote: Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:21 pm Doing some detective work this morning.... So I saw this Image

I did a quick search and found https://elmersmfg.com/haul-master-grain-cart/.

Obviously I'm doing A LOT of speculating here, but they make some really interesting things if they are the new brand.
I think youre correct.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Here's an article with a little extra info on FS19:

E3 2018: GIANTS Software talks Farming Simulator 19, Leaks, and Horses
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

I hope they added the Fendt 1000 series since I would like to see Giant's version. The other is the addition of interior lighting to the tractors.

Edward K.
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

So will the horses be like regular animals? Or just another ride? I mean its crazy to ride them, but will it be like the cows sheep ect ect?
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

The article link I posted suggests that horse will be somewhat limited compared to the other animals. They mentioned that unlike the other animals, you won't be having thousands of horses.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
BigC92

Post by BigC92 »

Oh, it'll be like 3 or 4 kinda thing?
BigNRichlll

Post by BigNRichlll »

Earnest Pea wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:58 pm Here's an article with a little extra info on FS19:

E3 2018: GIANTS Software talks Farming Simulator 19, Leaks, and Horses
Excellent read, thanks for the link!
I make jokes that others don't get.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Horses and dogs....maybe we are going on a cattle drive....or chasing escapees
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.

44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

My thoughts from reading the article that Earnest Pea linked. The part about the horses I think we might be able to farm with them since we will be limited on the number we can own. Thats what I've gotten out of it .
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
TallPaul003

Post by TallPaul003 »

I really wanted to write a witty and comical need for FS19 but just wasn't born a funny guy so will stick with good ol' fashioned boring !

The shop would be better with some kind of "try b4 you buy"- so irritating to have to buy something to know if it'll fit, or do what you want it to do. Either that or save game, exit, load other game, buy and test, go back to original.... AAAAHHHHH !!!

Maybe if you don't leave the car park with it, then you can return it for the same money or something?

And while I'm having a pop at the shop, how's about categories that make sense? Rather than have a whole category for one dolly, and then other vague categories with a million and one tools in them? Subfiltering? Say for tractors you could have "show all" but filter down to "hp", or "front loader only" etc ??

Just a thought

Oh, and placeables being able to be replaced ! Am sure it's not just me that places something only to have not thought it through and have to move it by selling and buying again !
FS17 on XBone
this_is_gav

Post by this_is_gav »

TallPaul003 wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:44 am The shop would be better with some kind of "try b4 you buy"- so irritating to have to buy something to know if it'll fit, or do what you want it to do. Either that or save game, exit, load other game, buy and test, go back to original.... AAAAHHHHH !!!

Maybe if you don't leave the car park with it, then you can return it for the same money or something?
I think that was one of the main reasons for the missions system in FS17, so you could get your hands on some other equipment before you considered buying it (as well as it showing more dynamic environment in the land around you).

FS19 has a picture of different tractor configurations (or perhaps even a 3D representation), so if you change to dual-wheels or something it shows them in the shop, which while not a live demonstration on the forecourt, might help your choice to a degree.