Can't repair tractors

vondeylenfarms

Can't repair tractors

Post by vondeylenfarms »

If anyone else is playing in Oregon springs are you having issues repairing tractors? I can repair my trucks and semis but not tractors...tired the in game farm shop, tractor dealer, and tool box mod with no luck! If it's a known issue I apologise but I hope the creator is aware and trying to fix it.
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
AgPro Farms

Re: Can't repair tractors

Post by AgPro Farms »

I was just able to repair my MT700 Challenger at my shop at the main farm. It's the MT from the Horsch pack. Was it just the one tractor you were trying go repair or was it multiple tractors?
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
kane1973

Post by kane1973 »

How do you repair a vehicle? And when must i have to do this?
Hairy Bob

Post by Hairy Bob »

It's a feature of seasons, motorised vehicles have to be repaired every 30 operating hours or every year, whichever comes first, or they take longer to start and cut out.
You repair at the shop, a workshop or the working toolbox mod, the option will be next to "customize" if it's available, instead of "sell" (you must repair a vehicle before you can sell it).
If you don't play with seasons, don't worry about it.
Farming Kandelin and Pellworm on pc
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Issue was fixed actually just an hour ago. I turned all my mods off and it worked fine to repair them. Turned the mods back on little by little and saved the game and well it all works now...must have been a weird glitch. Thanks for tour help though!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Hairy Bob wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:49 pm It's a feature of seasons, motorised vehicles have to be repaired every 30 operating hours or every year, whichever comes first, or they take longer to start and cut out.
You repair at the shop, a workshop or the working toolbox mod, the option will be next to "customize" if it's available, instead of "sell" (you must repair a vehicle before you can sell it).
Repairing vehicles is not exclusive to Seasons. There is a stand-alone mod that allows you to repair your vehicles/equipment, reducing the daily upkeep (and also increasing the value for selling them). Can make a difference on larger farms with more expensive equipment outside of Seasons :)
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

cmdrbyron wrote: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:04 pm
Hairy Bob wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:49 pm It's a feature of seasons, motorised vehicles have to be repaired every 30 operating hours or every year, whichever comes first, or they take longer to start and cut out.
Repairing vehicles is not exclusive to Seasons. There is a stand-alone mod that allows you to repair your vehicles/equipment, reducing the daily upkeep (and also increasing the value for selling them). Can make a difference on larger farms with more expensive equipment outside of Seasons :)
Yep. But only if you play on PC. On console it is exclusive to Seasons. I hope that will be implemented in FS19.
ad21

Post by ad21 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:56 pm If anyone else is playing in Oregon springs are you having issues repairing tractors? I can repair my trucks and semis but not tractors...tired the in game farm shop, tractor dealer, and tool box mod with no luck! If it's a known issue I apologise but I hope the creator is aware and trying to fix it.
Am having Trouble with mine can’t repair any thing