Tazman1983

Re: REQUEST FOR GIANTS

Post by Tazman1983 »

Vicarofdeeath is streaming now on mixer
Farmer216

Post by Farmer216 »

10 hours of gameplay I have 2200 pigs.
They breed every 4 mins, so +15 per hour.
This is not hard, just time consuming.
They don't die if you forget to feed them, so all you have to do is let time run.

On the "Largest pig farm" thread he posted his stats, he's not maintaining "Full" food levels. It looks like less than a day's worth of food.

Request for Giants: Rename this thread "Vicarofdeeath Pig Farm"
I play on Xbox3 (Which they called the "One" for some reason)
Addicted to Farm Sim since: 6-26-2k17
FS17@ 5,336hrs ~ FS19@ 3377hrs (updated 2.18.21)
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

Ok, suppose we are all entitled to our opinions. Most people who attempt this do so with the money mod enabled and don't do any other work other than feed from silo, water and clean. He's still harvesting, still collecting straw and still maintaining money values. If you can hit it also then bravo but this thread was purely created to have his efforts recognised
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Farmer216 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:01 pm 10 hours of gameplay I have 2200 pigs.
They breed every 4 mins, so +15 per hour.
This is not hard, just time consuming.
They don't die if you forget to feed them, so all you have to do is let time run.

On the "Largest pig farm" thread he posted his stats, he's not maintaining "Full" food levels. It looks like less than a day's worth of food.

Request for Giants: Rename this thread "Vicarofdeeath Pig Farm"
So he already has another thread talking about he same thing? If it was me they'd be deleting my posts and sending me pointless private messages!! Request for GIANTS. Merge the threads about the same pig sh!t farm into one thread.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Tazman1983 wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:39 pm Ok, suppose we are all entitled to our opinions. Most people who attempt this do so with the money mod enabled and don't do any other work other than feed from silo, water and clean. He's still harvesting, still collecting straw and still maintaining money values. If you can hit it also then bravo but this thread was purely created to have his efforts recognised
So why is it titled REQUEST FOR GIANTS?
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

^^ It started with someone asking Giants to recognize this players achievement, then it turned into whatever they are talking about now.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Ah
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

Exactly, all i was asking was that someone from Giants to possibly even get hold of him. The bloke is about to put farming simulator into the Guinness book of records. Rather than congratulate just appears most are happier to spout about how it's not really that hard. No, i suppose it's not. He's not doing it for any other reason than that he's having fun. Started off just doing what we all do and that's wonder if something could work and it's just got bigger and bigger so why not get the guy some recognition? What's wrong with a bit of kindness? Bloke doesn't know any of us yet every time we are watching his farm does nothing but treat us all with respect and dignity. Maybe it's nice to return the favour. Is there really anything wrong with just saying "well done mate great job"
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Moving this thread to off-topic and locking it, since it seem to have turned into forum members trying to bash each other and its not really a discussion about the game itself.

@Tazman1983: it might have been better to reach out to Lisertan, the community manager of Giants, via PM to see if they are interested in giving this person some recognition. A public thread like this one might be overlooked in all the new threads that are constantly opened in this forum.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules