@GIANTS

TacoFarmer

@GIANTS

Post by TacoFarmer »

Just watched your comparison video. Nice.
I see this black harvester on 17 and 19 on your video.
Release that harvester on 17 for PS4 and I will forget the sh!t ROPA DLC ever happened. Please!!
19 looks awesome.
Thanks.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
vondeylenfarms

Re: @GIANTS

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I'll 2nd that Tacofarmers! I didn't get the Ropa dlc but happy I didnt
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Jlf85

Post by Jlf85 »

I'm not sure they will want to drop in new content after you call their DLC "sh!t".. just saying... I would love the Ideal as much as anyone..but I don't think you're going about asking the right way.

Ps- I really doubt we will get it in 17,as I believe it will be used to entice ppl to buy 19...
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:42 am I'll 2nd that Tacofarmers! I didn't get the Ropa dlc but happy I didnt
RHey, what did I miss? What happened to the clothes? failed or what happened because so much disappointment tacofarmer and vondeylenfarms count ???
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Farm-war wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:04 am
vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:42 am I'll 2nd that Tacofarmers! I didn't get the Ropa dlc but happy I didnt
RHey, what did I miss? What happened to the clothes? failed or what happened because so much disappointment tacofarmer and vondeylenfarms count ???
What???

Obviously they have an FS17 Idea, they really should release it...

And yes the Ropa DLC was blahh, I dident buy it either.
PC gamer.
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

The FS17 IDEAL was only made for the AGCO simulator, we chearted it on the map to take the screen. The license, however, is for FS19.
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

Shame, FS19 just around the corner yet don't feel season pass was good value. Probably buy stuff individual next year so i can decide if I want it
AgPro Farms

Post by AgPro Farms »

I believe I'll go with the season pass for 19. That's what I'm thinking at this time anyway. I didn't do it for 17. I bought the BB pack mainly for the implements. I was pleased with that one 100%. I saw some things on the Kuhn dlc that I liked, but wasn't sure if it was enough to justify me paying for it. Neither of the other 2 interested me. For the price though, I feel I would come out better paying a little extra when I purchase 19 vs paying an extra $60-$80 down the road by the time you pick up each individual dlc. That's if I was to buy all of the dlc's tho, so IDK.
AgPro Farms
PS4 User
Mississippi, USA
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I prefer just buying the season pass so then you don’t have to debate about it and pay extra down the road you just download it and try it out and see what you think of each piece
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

Season pass has been weak across every game I've played on xbox. I'm pretty much a giants fanboy at the moment but after being burned so many times by other games I won't bother. Most people don't even play the games long enough to get the DLCs.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:37 am The FS17 IDEAL was only made for the AGCO simulator, we chearted it on the map to take the screen. The license, however, is for FS19.
It didn't hurt to throw that out there though,eh. Cant wait for 19 now, I want that harvester!!
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .