The weirdest, most frustrating thing ever

PrincessJessi84

The weirdest, most frustrating thing ever

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

So I've just emptied my silage pit on oakfield and there was a little stuck on the side that the bucket wouldn't pick up.. No big deal.. I bought the old silo cleaning brush to make short work of it.. Hooked up to my purple valtra and set to it.. The brush got most of it on the first pass.. When reversing to get the rest is when things get weird.. The camera just stops while the tractor continues to drive away in reverse.. I can hear the tractor driving away out of sight by this point until it hits the building still trying to drive but unable to go any further.. The game is completely unresponsive but running.. Ambient noises and the whole 9.. My xbone is still doing what it does able to go back to the dashboard and return to the game.. But I cant do anything.. Just stuck in an overhead view of the silage bunker listening to my tractor struggle to run over a building.. This also means i cannot save costing me almost 4 hours of progress.. Have any of u ever ran into a similar issue? Needless to say I am really frustrated right now :frown:
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
DevilkidHUN

Re: The weirdest, most frustrating thing ever

Post by DevilkidHUN »

I also experienced things like this:/
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
ClassicTractors

Post by ClassicTractors »

I have. When it happens for me at least, it means that something has opened up in the background (for me, Windows update manager or notifications most of the time). I have to open the task manager to exit whatever opened, then I can return to the game most of the time. Now, whenever this happens, I can't hear the equipment still, so I honestly don't know what happened there. Hope this helps a little bit. Good luck *thumbsup*
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Don’t like the sound of this as I have 1 million l of silage waiting to be sold although I do save every half hour
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

Patrick73 wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:12 pm Don’t like the sound of this as I have 1 million l of silage waiting to be sold although I do save every half hour
I dont think it has to do anything with silage
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

Seems like I had that happen once, though not on that map. Kind of like I found a crack in the universe and fell through it into hammer space. Punched buttons and tried to move the camera for a while but eventually gave up and three-finger saluted the game and started over.

Which silo was it? (It’d like to know which one to take care around!)
PrincessJessi84

Not the one by the cows and reset point but the other one on the main farm.. I decided to give that map a break after that.. It really frustrated me to lose all that progress
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
gamertag Jeff Z7

Post by gamertag Jeff Z7 »

Xbox. This type of thing happens to me when I run seasons on a mod map. Just weird camera things like that & can't use the main menu or shop. Rendering my game non save-able.
PrincessJessi84

It was a first for me... I can honestly say that both on console and pc fs17 has always been really stable for me even when under heavy lag
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

Hmm, sometimes mine will stick paused and I can't do anything but quit and reload
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.