If seasons are on FS 19

BigDaddyMac

Re: If seasons are on FS 19

Post by BigDaddyMac »

rockyglass wrote: Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:15 pm
gordon861 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:54 pm Perhaps a job that could be added during the winter in Seasons would be paid to clear the snow from the roads on the map?
That would be cool.
Very cool.
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

I am speculating Seasons will be on console for FS19 some point.
Skip nignt and the fields giving the fertilization info and if youre ready to harvest info are in already.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
andyc13

Post by andyc13 »

i have to say first off i was a huge soil mod fan. that being said i was only gutted it wasnt in 17 until seasons came along. now thats a game changer for me. i never played a game without after i found it. i agree that the option of adding realism should be toggled for the novice or just the people who dont want it. but i also think that the mod itself was so much fun, that i couldnt think of playing without it. im all for everyone getting the game they want. and the option to toggle things on or off at will is the best idea for everyone. so fingers crossed that incredible mod finds its way to fs19 as the guys at realismus modding made me appreciate fs so much more. and i thank them for that. giants have done so much for this release and have moved forward to impress and satisfy us all. just imagine the changes since fs13 to now, light years ahead. so imagine that time again from now. thankyou modders. thankyou giants .and happy gaming
Bruisie150

Post by Bruisie150 »

I agree about the way seasons has become an integral part of the game. I haven’t played a map without it since it cane out.
It actually feels like the base game is farm machinery simulator and when you add seasons it becomes a farming simulator.
Both myself and my girlfriend have preordered but we will be keeping it on the shelf until seasons is released dabs and sticking with 17
19 without seasons feels like going backwards!
FarmerDan72

Post by FarmerDan72 »

Bruisie150 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:29 pm 19 without seasons feels like going backwards!
My thoughts exactly. I'm on PS4, and if seasons hadn't made it to console on 17, then 19 would've been a day one purchase if the current edition of seasons was the only thing added. The plot of land thing sounds awesome in 19, but now that I've played with seasons, I know I would quickly lose interest without it. It's like when franchise modes were added to sports games. A new base game standard has been established.
PS4
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

gmfarmer420 wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:04 am
BigDaddyMac wrote: Thu Oct 25, 2018 4:44 am I wonder how Realismus is compensated for their efforts.
They won grand prize in the mod contest (€50,000 if I remember correctly among a few other prizes) and one of the members now works for Giants.
No, we didn’t €50,000. Lol
Bruisie150

Post by Bruisie150 »

Nobody won $50,000 - that was the total prize pool!

However one of the prizes was the possible COMMERCIAL DLC opportunity! So don’t be surprised if we see seasons realised as an official DLC