Total votes: 62

parad0x177

Re: Deer FS 19

Post by parad0x177 »

Oh, wait, I thought it said, “beer”. I’m changing my vote... :biggrin2:
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

they should have a beer factory..wink..wink be a good reason to make barley and wheat.
PS4
PS5
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

O, dear, nobody can figure out what deer without 6 pack of beer.
John Deere - yes. But won't happen.
Deer - no.
Beastbubba

Post by Beastbubba »

Deer would be fine, as long as they were animated and didn't add hunting to the game. Would bring more life to the maps.
PC gamer.
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

Animated dogs and cats make more sense.
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Jeez... Atm, 16 yes and 14 no :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

I emailed john deere earlier last year during the JD debate heating up and as I said back then, as far as JD are concerned they haven't been approached by Giants in at least 5 years so there is no reason why JD cant happen. As for deer, no
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

The thing is whom you have e-mailed is the key factor here. Anybody, even from JD, can speculate as they like. And does that thought really make any sense? Giants doesn't want JD so they don't contact them. Seriously? I mean who on their right mind would do that?

JD is going to happen. One way or another, sooner or later. Because of a very simple fact. Money. FS series is a growing game and a brand while JD is already a big brand. There will be a point, where a cooperation between the two will benefit both of them and at that point JD will be in the game. It is so simple, Other than that simple fact, any comment is just nonsense.
PS5 / FS22
Robbh6

Post by Robbh6 »

We've already got Deere..... :coolnew:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha. In all fairness. It's not game breaking. I'd rather giants focus on game related stuff, like graphics and making it feel more realistic than a silly badge and the colour on a combine harvester or tractor. But I digress.

As for wildlife in the game. Hell yes.

Would certainly add to the immersion and realism. Would be cool seeing a random group of deer run across the field in front you and dissappear into a treeline.
PC MasterRace
- Mostly farming on the incredible Lone Oak Farm.

SPECS-
Intel i7-8086k @ 5.2GHz (1.32v)
16GB teamgroup ram @4000Mhz
Gigabyte FE GTX 1080 @ 2152core/2778memory
Asus maximus hero X mobo
Intel 760p Nvme 512GB SSD
1TB SSD
Custom Waterloop.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I’m not gonna lie I voted for Deere and said yes I knowing he meant deer I think the better animal to be raised domestically is reindeer they do it in Finland and extremely cold places like that I’d rather see those before actual deer being raised in captivity
Irish farmer 91

Post by Irish farmer 91 »

Not sure either if they meant deer or deere. I voted for deer , think some wildlife would make the game more realisting. Not too fussed on wether jd in it or not
Playing on Ps4
markare

Post by markare »

The fact the thread is deer fs 19 and the op says fs21 in the first rst post who knows if it's deer or deere they mean, they don't seem to know themselves. But deer I would like to see at random points like forest areas where you normally find deer running out if you get too close with machinery, if it's deere then no, I personally thi k the license that would be needed for this equipment is a waste of money as it does no different to say febdt for instance, a tractor is a tractor, they do the same thing, hp top speed and a couple of minor alterations on the lights etc is only thing different between the deere, fendt and massey,. All the Tractors can pull and push the same equipment. Isn't a game breaker, it's been on consoles for years and sold a considerable number of copies before 17 was released with mod ability, the farm aim fan base is very small compared to other game franchises, unless they push out numbers the like of gta, fallout, skyrim etc then the money spending on the licence for deere could cripple such a small company, it would not be beneficial if they sell their usual amount of copies as the return would be nowhere near what they pay for the privilege of deere products if you believe the stories about how much they want for allowing their stuff in games, .
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
Virgo_Dog

Post by Virgo_Dog »

Gimli54 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:44 pm I’m not gonna lie I voted for Deere and said yes I knowing he meant deer I think the better animal to be raised domestically is reindeer they do it in Finland and extremely cold places like that I’d rather see those before actual deer being raised in captivity
the UK also, plus Emu's, Ostriches, LLamas, Alpaccas and Buffalo.
Forum - MacBook Pro
FS 19 - PS 4
Maps - Mercury Farms
Bring back stubble burning and Mangol-wurzels
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Lisertan wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:59 am I love these polls "Hey guys, do you all think something that is requested 50 times every day should be in the game? vote now" ... I wonder what the result will be :D

If we had the license, it would be in the game. We are not ignoring them on purpose.
YES!!!! Thank you! I don't get it...every new fs you make the same John Deere I hope wish list comes like you guys will read it and make it happen... John Deere has been asked and THEY turned it down not giants people...keep hoping by all means but John Deere is not reading this forum let alone this poll lol
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

This is still amazing to see how "yes" and "no" are close to each other.
I wonder if people are voting "no" just because they are tired of seeing JD threads and do that out of anger?
PS5 / FS22