Pictures of mods in testing

Deutz man 555

Pictures of mods in testing

Post by Deutz man 555 »

Just a quick question but would it be possible to put pictures of mods in testing for console or would that be too difficult? :hmm:
MrSquealypig

Re: Pictures of mods in testing

Post by MrSquealypig »

Probably too much work for Lisertan to keep up with.
markare

Post by markare »

A lot of time would be wasted loading a screenshot to the giants picture server for it to be added to the forum. Then when the list gets updated the pictures would be removed and new ones added, a lot of unnecessary uploading and deleting. Then there is the loading issue. If the list has say 20 mods being tested that's, 20 pictures that need to be loaded from a link that differs from the forum, it causes problems with forum software when a lot of pictures need to load
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Never be lazy just to google
jaro76

Post by jaro76 »

Pictures will be too much hassle i guess, but links to modhub should take less effort.
For now google only or modhub search
PS4
Lisertan
GIANTS Software | Community Manager

Post by Lisertan »

markare wrote: Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:46 pm A lot of time would be wasted loading a screenshot to the giants picture server for it to be added to the forum. Then when the list gets updated the pictures would be removed and new ones added, a lot of unnecessary uploading and deleting. Then there is the loading issue. If the list has say 20 mods being tested that's, 20 pictures that need to be loaded from a link that differs from the forum, it causes problems with forum software when a lot of pictures need to load
Pretty much this. I simply won't have the time for that (I would need to go the the ModHub, open the mod, search for the picture, download it, upload it in the forum, link it) and I think it's a bit over the top as well. You'll guys will see the resuld once they pass and if they don't pass, well then it's not really needed anyway :)
Lars 'Lisertan' Malcharek
Community Manager

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all."
―Grand Admiral Thrawn to Captain Gilad Pellaeon
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Often if I'm interested in a mod I'll just do a quick google search for it
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer