How to find conflicts between mods?

Bitmann

How to find conflicts between mods?

Post by Bitmann »

Would you know of a program or a process to find the conflicts between mods? I'm having a issue with courseplay when I exit the tractor I'm unable to move or enter different vehicles or even access the menu to exit the map.. It requires a hard exit via the task manager. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Ty in advance

Edit don_apple: moved to a separate thread since this was not related to the topic of the thread it was posted in.
DirectCedar

Re: installing mods on alienware alpha

Post by DirectCedar »

Bitmann wrote: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:41 pm Would you know of a program or a process to find the conflicts between mods? I'm having a issue with courseplay when I exit the tractor I'm unable to move or enter different vehicles or even access the menu to exit the map.. It requires a hard exit via the task manager. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Ty in advance
Turn off all mods, test for the problem, reactivate one mod at a time testing each time until the problem reappears. That will usually tell you where the conflict is. It can be tedious but is the best way to ensure you are only checking one variable at a time and diagnosing the actual problem.
don_apple

Re: How to find conflicts between mods?

Post by don_apple »

Also checking the log.txt might help to see if there are any errors or warnings reported in relation to the mods (see the link 'log.txt' in my signature for instructions on where to find the log.txt and how to post it here).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules