Why are people doing this?

DevilkidHUN

Why are people doing this?

Post by DevilkidHUN »

I know you want new things in this or the next game, but why does everyone start requesting JD and new features in every thread? :confusednew:
Giants make as much new features as possible. You don't have to ask Giants to put follow me or the GPS mod to the next game, because they know that we really want those mods, and they will make everything they can to make it console compatible, but for that they need the help of the creator of the mod. This is how seasons made it to consoles.
You don't have to tell them 999 times that you want JD, because they know it. If Giants get the license, then I'm pretty sure they will use it.
Same for Claas, and other brands
So, please don't requesting in every thread.
Instead search for an already existing thread about this, like Ideas for FS19, and write your ideas there.

Thank You for reading this *thumbsup*
Xbox 1 Felsbrunn If I make any mistake,
please correct me:)
RODHA

Re: Why are people doing this?

Post by RODHA »

Well, although you are right about the exaggerated amount of the same request, I don't think Giants employs an oracle that would tell them what their customers want.

So, request threads or request posts are good as long as they don't become repetitive. Giants need to know what their customers want from the first hand.

Thats why not all of the repetitive request threads get locked. It is almost impossible to draw a line at a very specific point.

Besides, people have the right to request. If it bothers you just move on and don't look back.
PS5 / FS22
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

RODHA wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:36 pm So, request threads or request posts are good as long as they don't become repetitive.
*thumbsup* I totally agree on that with you
Besides, people have the right to request. If it bothers you just move on and don't look back.
That's right, but it's just annoying that people post these request into threads like the screenshot reveal...
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

True :biggrin2: it is people being people. Thats how they work I guess :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
DevilkidHUN

Post by DevilkidHUN »

True :biggrin2:
fenixguy

Post by fenixguy »

DevilkidHUN wrote: Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:51 pmThat's right, but it's just annoying that people post these request into threads like the screenshot reveal...
It's almost as annoying as people creating new threads to complain about it. If there's something you don't like, keep scrolling. stuff! I didn't listen to my own advice and I've *censored* myself into this and here we go...

Edit on censoring: So stuff is fine but the verb for what a vacuum cleaner does is not. :hmm: :lol:
FS22 is the best one yet. Fight me!
Skullblits

Post by Skullblits »

Well this won't serve any purpose. So locking
New to farming? Ask questions here. viewtopic.php?f=893&t=107651

PS4 user