Potatoes, Sugar Beets & Sugar Cane Harvesters

Attack Wave

Re: Potatoes, Sugar Beets & Sugar Cane Harvesters

Post by Attack Wave »

W1der wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:15 pm Changing the storage capacity isn´t that hard ... adding a container to a vehicle that has none is a bit more work.

The hard part for you is that you would have to have it published on the mod hub to be able to use it on your console?
If you are ready to pay "any amount" for this mod ... maybe invest in a PC instead and it would be a lot easier to get a hold of this kind of mods ... ;)
I haven't done PC Gaming since playing Pro with Team Dignitas (World in Conflict) so I'm more of a Console Gamer.

As for being unrealistic, I come from a Mining background, and I'm now Retired because of my success. Anything can be done, no matter the task, just need the right designs etc.

As for the bigger Harvesters/ Trailers, I was just curious to see if one could be created for a console, as I watched a few YouTube videos about a trailer that held something like 200k units, so thought it could be possible to create something for a console. However after reading the T&C in relation to mod creation for consoles, I don't see it being possible.
PS4 Gamer. Currently Playing in the Yukon whilst back to Gold Mining.

PS4: Karatekid_30

Go pro or go home *thumbsup*
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Attack Wave wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:26 pm
W1der wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:15 pm Changing the storage capacity isn´t that hard ... adding a container to a vehicle that has none is a bit more work.

The hard part for you is that you would have to have it published on the mod hub to be able to use it on your console?
If you are ready to pay "any amount" for this mod ... maybe invest in a PC instead and it would be a lot easier to get a hold of this kind of mods ... ;)
I haven't done PC Gaming since playing Pro with Team Dignitas (World in Conflict) so I'm more of a Console Gamer.

As for being unrealistic, I come from a Mining background, and I'm now Retired because of my success. Anything can be done, no matter the task, just need the right designs etc.

As for the bigger Harvesters/ Trailers, I was just curious to see if one could be created for a console, as I watched a few YouTube videos about a trailer that held something like 200k units, so thought it could be possible to create something for a console. However after reading the T&C in relation to mod creation for consoles, I don't see it being possible.
Out of curiosity where did you read the T&C in relation to mods on the console version of the game?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
markare

Post by markare »

:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress