32%
Biggest mods possible
11%

Total votes: 82

MappersParadise

Welker Farms - Poll - Startup Vehicles

Post by MappersParadise »

Hello

As the map is now near completion we have been asked a lot about what vehicles and equipment will be used on the map.. so in order to get some feedback on this subject we have decided on a poll and from the results if there are any Nick & Scott Welker will make the final decision on what will be used in the finished Version of Welker Farms.

The Poll will be open until next Sunday and don't worry we have left the option to "change your mind" so don't panic if you do change your mind at any point..
ClassicTractors

Re: Welker Farms - Poll - Startup Vehicles

Post by ClassicTractors »

I chose the Big Bud DLC since that's what they use IRL. I think starting with some 450s and hatzenbichler(sp) would be great.
CT Modding: Bringing the past to Farming Simulator....one machine at a time.

There's bound to be rough waters
And I know I'll take some falls
But with the good Lord as my captain
I can make it through them all

- Garth Brooks
benw11

Post by benw11 »

Check out the latest ingame picture of the map!

RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Surely big bud dlc as the farm also uses big buds irl but I didn't know you can release a map with machinery that are not in the base game. What would happen if someone doesn't have the big bud dlc? How could one use the machines that come with the map if they don't have them installed? :hmm: :confusednew:
PS5 / FS22
fcdrifter13

Post by fcdrifter13 »

Wlker make me wish we had the lil bud with dual wheels
Survival Start of The Calm Lands. Currently have built homes for our workers, so we actually get workers.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... H-DmlmlDQT
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

RODHA make a good point, if you have the base game the BB DLC wont work.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Hagar125

Post by Hagar125 »

I voted for big bud , but maybe is just abig pile of money the best choise . So everybody just can buy what they want.
Thanks to mappers paradise andthe welker farm boys for the map.
KP_SKI_DOO_800

Post by KP_SKI_DOO_800 »

So if the poll ends on Sunday when do you guys think it will be submitted to Modhud?
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

MappersParadise wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:17 pm Hello

As the map is now near completion we have been asked a lot about what vehicles and equipment will be used on the map.. so in order to get some feedback on this subject we have decided on a poll and from the results if there are any Nick & Scott Welker will make the final decision on what will be used in the finished Version of Welker Farms.

The Poll will be open until next Sunday and don't worry we have left the option to "change your mind" so don't panic if you do change your mind at any point..
you dont have an option for pickup and chainsaw only...did your charity placeables.do good? is this map.doing a charity thing to? I doubt ill play it but I will dl and rate it.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
parad0x177

Post by parad0x177 »

I totally agree that the B.B. DLC is a must to play this map “right”. (And I have every intention of working that map with a Big Bud and the biggest implements I can find!) But, I don’t think that’s the right way to start things.

First of all, it completely precludes people without the DLC from playing. And that would be in spite of the fact that there are some pretty large pieces of equipment in the base game that, frankly, can be hard to properly put to good use on many of the vanilla maps, and even on many of the mod maps.

Second, if you start with essentially what they have right now, IRL, then what is the goal of playing? I mean, doesn’t that reduce it to an exercise of “proving” that their organization works? What’s the challenge, then? Find a “better” way? Are you also going to start off owning all the fields, then?

Don’t get me wrong; just setting out with all the tools you need, on-hand, to do the job could be fun for a while. (And it won’t stop me from playing!) But, I can’t help but think it would get boring quickly.
SterlingSilver

Post by SterlingSilver »

Are there going to be any custom mods for the map?
FusionAudio

Post by FusionAudio »

I chose small..I sounds logical.if you start out....no money,little land,then it would seem to me that you have a couple small..wore out MF 135's and 240's with with a frontend loader for for the 240..the small 1.3 plow and disc small seeder..thats what I do on ever map....but them are all mods and you would have to have them mods on your game...oh and like 6o hours on the tractors and equipment.it can't happen and I'm probably theonly one that does it this way...no matter how it goes down..thats whst I'll do.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

RODHA wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:57 pm Surely big bud dlc as the farm also uses big buds irl but I didn't know you can release a map with machinery that are not in the base game. What would happen if someone doesn't have the big bud dlc? How could one use the machines that come with the map if they don't have them installed? :hmm: :confusednew:
Didnt the horsch map use the mod equipment
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

Normally, I say small equipment, but base on the size of the farm I think medium would be a better starting point. Medium sized equipment would mean you still have something to work towards and anyone who doesn't have the Big Bud DLC can still work towards some of the 12M equipment in the Horsch mod.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I think they should start with stuff in the base game as the starting stuff so any one can play the map and have a goal to work towards such as getting all the equipment they use there now personally though on almost any map I cheat just enough money to buy equipment usually around six meters and the mid sized case combine and then expand my farm from there without cheating money