Medium to Large
32%
Biggest mods possible
11%

Total votes: 82

CMDRTAKEDOWN

Re: Welker Farms - Poll - Startup Vehicles

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

You can start a map without having the mod/DLC equipment except once you sell it then you can't re buy cause you don't have the mod/DLC. There was a map I had that had a mod tractor. First I thought it was a tractor that I overlooked. After checking the store and seen it wasn't there I realized that it was a mod so I then downloaded it.
PS4
PS5
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

redglasses wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:23 amDidnt the horsch map use the mod equipment
As I have not played on the map at all, I can't tell.
But if using machinery, that is not already installed in your game, on any map was possible, mods in multiplayer shouldn't be an issue at all.
In addition mappers would be able to use mod vehicles with their maps as starting equipment.
Every single mod map sor far on consoles always had the in game machinery at the start.
And iirc their PC counter parts also did the same thing.
I also remember reading that info in multiple threads since the begining.
As a whole, what I know is that starting a map with mod vehicles is just not possible because they don't appear on the map if they are not already installed in your game.
Think of it from another perspective. Giants sold BB as a DLC right? Why would anybody pay for it if it is possible to get the same machinery with a mod map for free?
PS5 / FS22
donaldEpott

Post by donaldEpott »

fcdrifter13 wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:01 pm Wlker make me wish we had the lil bud with dual wheels
There is a file that updates it with Duels and I also added Gearbox to it. http://www.mediafire.com/file/9mdw0bovr ... ud_450.zip
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

RODHA wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:11 am
redglasses wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:23 amDidnt the horsch map use the mod equipment
As I have not played on the map at all, I can't tell.
But if using machinery, that is not already installed in your game, on any map was possible, mods in multiplayer shouldn't be an issue at all.
In addition mappers would be able to use mod vehicles with their maps as starting equipment.
Every single mod map sor far on consoles always had the in game machinery at the start.
And iirc their PC counter parts also did the same thing.
I also remember reading that info in multiple threads since the begining.
As a whole, what I know is that starting a map with mod vehicles is just not possible because they don't appear on the map if they are not already installed in your game.
Think of it from another perspective. Giants sold BB as a DLC right? Why would anybody pay for it if it is possible to get the same machinery with a mod map for free?
No I think you had to have both the map and vehicle pack installed for it to work correctly, if you didnt have the vehicles installed you started with standard ingame stuff
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
juf.de

Post by juf.de »

If you play a map, where certain DLCs or mods are required, which you don't have, these vehicles will be just missing, no money return, no replacement vehicle.
Tutorials: log.txt, Giants Bilderhoster, erweiterter Texteditor, Konsole (PC)    /    Direktlink Giants Imagehoster
[PC] [Mac] [XB1] [PS4] in the thread title keeps the Forum clean / im Threadtitel hält das Forum übersichtlich
Playing on PC
FordFarmer97

Post by FordFarmer97 »

redglasses wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:23 am
RODHA wrote: Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:57 pm Surely big bud dlc as the farm also uses big buds irl but I didn't know you can release a map with machinery that are not in the base game. What would happen if someone doesn't have the big bud dlc? How could one use the machines that come with the map if they don't have them installed? :hmm: :confusednew:
Didnt the horsch map use the mod equipment
Yep it sure did. If you started the map without the mod pack you didn't get any machinery
Tryin to make a 9700 Ford mod, one of these days
#LimeGreenPower
Playin on PC in Tennessee!
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world he gave his only begotten son, that whovever shall believeth in him shall not perish, but have everlasting life"
Old Iron Best Iron.
PM me for a Discord link.
MappersParadise

Post by MappersParadise »

Just a note... Topic will be closed later on today...

Thanks Everyone for the Feedback much appreciated
MappersParadise

Post by MappersParadise »

Hello

Well as the percentage is still fairly high on medium-high equipment and to allow everyone to be able to play straight off the map we have decided to go with

Medium - High Equipment

Thanks Everyone for the feedback as much appreciated
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

I cri ever time
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
JTACE

Post by JTACE »

a question that maybe is unnecessary but I have this doubt, this map will go to pc right?
and the initial vehicles if they are from dlc and I do not have them how are they going to stay?
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I doubt the initial vehicles will be from DLC. They want everyone to be able to use the map. Most maps that I've played start with equipment from the core game.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
JTACE

Post by JTACE »

And the map will go to pc to right?
Earnest Pea

Post by Earnest Pea »

I don't think there are any maps that went to console and not to pc. That's because releasing a map to pc is far easier than releasing to console. Yes it will be on pc.
KnowhutImean?
PC|XB1
Jlf85

Post by Jlf85 »

Any BB's with duals? I believe there was one on the preview video...
Tomwalter78

Post by Tomwalter78 »

Anyword on welker farms for consoul yet