Pallet loading ideas

gamertag Jeff Z7

Pallet loading ideas

Post by gamertag Jeff Z7 »

Xbox One. I have noticed a few people struggling with loading pallets or just hating it. Here are a few methods I have used & currently using. Feel free to add methods you are using please.

Try parking your trailer next to a flat building so you don't have to worry about the pallets sliding off.

The Homemade bale trailer in the mod menu has a rail in the center that acts as a block like the wall idea above. They are linkable.Image

Currently I am just tossing them in a tipper. Gets a bit laggy but it's quick & lets me tend to my other farmly duties.
MrSquealypig

Re: Pallet loading ideas

Post by MrSquealypig »

Good ideas, thanks for sharing.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Nice, I like using pallet forks and a bale trailer my self, but it defiantly is a struggle sometimes
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Agreed; loading pallets completely *censored* in this game. Your solution is simple and elegant. Personally I have resorted to the big auto loading flat deck for pallet nonsense but I understand it is not available on console. Too bad so sad :lol: :lol:
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

DirectCedar wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:02 am Agreed; loading pallets completely *censored* in this game. Your solution is simple and elegant. Personally I have resorted to the big auto loading flat deck for pallet nonsense but I understand it is not available on console. Too bad so sad :lol: :lol:
And it is epically hilarious that the word *censored* gets *censored* on this forum. I guess I missed the memo that this is actually Puritan Simulator :lol: :lol: If it is felt that *censored* is a *censored* term I'm going to wager a guess that personkind-who-feels-this-way has spent very little time with an actual farmer in an actual tractor stuck in an actual muddy field :lol: :lol:
cmdrbyron

Post by cmdrbyron »

Mind if I ask what tractor you are using in the image? Looks fun!
Guil

Post by Guil »

It's in the MF pack on modhub.
VMB-TAN

Post by VMB-TAN »

Creative, I love it *thumbsup*

How much sheep do you have by now?
niggle44

Post by niggle44 »

Great idea had not thought of that as hate pallet fork loading will be using this as soon as possible.
dunnjob

Post by dunnjob »

I load two pallets at a time. The standard forks on a telehandler will allow you to push the forks under two pallets and pick them up at once, so I side load them two at a time and there is no worry about knocking them off the back side of the trailer. I stack two high and immediately strap the pallets once they are on the trailer so I don't accidentally knock them off.

With the standard tractor front-end loaders, the same can be done if you buy the expensive pallet forks offered in the CSZ mod pack. The red tipped forks are long enough to pick up two pallets at the same time as well. You will have to have a weight on the back of most of the tractors to pick up two pallets at a time.
We are all ignorant, we are all just ignorant about different things.

Recent convert to PC on FS19
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Is that the Tanco bale stacker? I use the CSZ log fork with the wool.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
gamertag Jeff Z7

Post by gamertag Jeff Z7 »

MF 200c found in the Old Generation pack. It's arguably my favorite tractor in the game. $33 daily cost & it can do so much. It's heavy & cheap. The Tanco D80 bale stacker is pretty neat, picking up 2 pallets side by side or front to back.

51hrs, on hard, in Westbridge. 1144 sheep. Thank you for the positive feedback. I like the CSZ log grabber too, gives you a sense of control with your pallets.
Tazman1983

Post by Tazman1983 »

I use the turbo farmer with csz fork. Can pick up 2 at a time no problem